Chapter 5: Adora

It take about five minutes but I finally see her walking in the café.

Her wild flowing hair, and her yellow and blue eyes enter, she is accompanied by a small girl who looks to be around Amity's age.

"Heyo im Luz"

"Hi im Adora"

"AMITY COME HERE AND MEET LUZ!" Amity groans.

"What the fuuuu- who is this?"

" Heyo I am Luz Catra's little sister"

"Oh Hi I guess"

"Luz go make nice with Amity so me and Adora can talk" I watch her walk over to Amity and make herself at home.

"So do you want anything to eat? I can pay for it"

"Oh no need to pay for me but sure" I order a doughnut and a coffee, and Catra orders the same.

We sit down talk and eat our food.

"So I heard your mom is Shadow Weaver?"

"Oh yes" A very sad expression seems to collapse on my smile.

"Hey what is the mark on your neck?" My hand quickly covers the scar.

"Oh it's nothing."

Catra's eyes look a little sad, and her ears go down and her tail flickers. I can tell me not telling her is making her a little annoyed. I sigh.

"You really wanna know?" She nods.

"Miss Weaver well let's just say she isn't the nicest to me and Amity."

Her tail flickers even more you can tell she is very angry at what I said.

"She hits you?"

"Well that and... verbal abuse" Her eyes widen.

"You just LET her do that to you guys!"

"Woah woah it's okay this s just how it is for us, besides im not important"

Rubbing the back of my neck she stands up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT IMPORTANT!?"

"Luz stay here I will be back in about twenty minutes"

"Adora come with me" Catra leads me out to her motorcycle and tells me to get on.

"Where do you live?"

"102 Wavelike road" I don't hesitate to tell her, she is kind of intimidating in a way.

In about five minutes she stops at my house and we go inside.

I watch as she opens the door and goes in with ought and invitation. Shadow Weaver is sitting on the couch watching TV, "You!"

(Soulja Boy tell em)

"Who are you and why are YOU in MY home!"

She looks very surprised to see me behind her, like a mouse hiding behind a block of cheese.

Catra raises and eyebrow. "Who am I?! AHA! I am someone you should not mess with!"

Aiming her fist towards Shadow Weaver's face Shadow Weaver stands up and hovers over Catra.

"What is your height supposed to scare me?" Catra asks; despite the fact that she is a good four inches shorted then Shadow Weaver.

"Get the Hell out of my home now!"

The smell of booze fills the room, she is drunk again. I see those familiar claws raise in the air, without a thought I rush in front of Catra and take the blow.