Tree Talkin

Stiles POV

It's been a week since the whole spider monster thing and it has been one of the best weeks of my life.  I attend all my classes and I'm actually passing, I have become friends with Josie, Hope, MG, Landon, Lizzie, and Rafael.  For some reason Kaleb doesn't like me but he's currently on a no blood diet right now because he's been feeding on humans.

I'm at another school assembly with Dr. Saltzman speaking,"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students."

As he said that I noticed Lizzie and Josie high five and I smiled at the interaction glad to know they were getting along.

I heard whispering from behind me,"MG is such a narc,"I heard people say and MG right next to me also heard it but he kept his eyes forward trying not to acknowledge it, I turned slowly to look at the people who were whispering straight in the eye till I was certain I had their attention and I raised my right hand and flipped them off.

I turned my attention back to the front,"Now I have to go off campus.  In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and vote wisely.  That's all.  You are dismissed."

I got curious wondered why Dr. Saltzman was going off campus so I did a loose follow as he made his way to the front of the school where a car is parked when Rafael ran up to him, "Dr. Saltzman. Um, is there a decision coming about if Landon can stay here?"

"We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all if he's supernatural."

"What if the results aren't clear?"

"Well, then I have a decision to make."

"Well, can the honor council decide? Isn't that the point? You know, that we have, like, a say in stuff like this?" Rafael asked with hope in his eyes.

"If it comes to that, and we determine he's not a danger, than yes."

"Thanks," Rafael said before walking off.

Dr. S continued his walk to the car before he was interrupted by MG,"Dr. Saltzman. Hey. Hi. Um, do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?"

"I'm late, MG."

"It's really important."

"Thirty seconds," Dr. S said letting MG know how much time he had.

"Okay, thank you. 'Cause when I told Lizzie about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school, I didn't think that my big mouth would get him sent to vampire prison."

"Your big mouth had nothing to do with that.  Kaleb's locked up because he needs to dry out.  When young vampires feed on humans, they become a threat not only to innocent people, but themselves."

"That's cool, but, um, I was wondering, maybe you could show him some leniency so that the-the vamps won't be so pissed at me?"

"Trust me, the punishment fits the crime. Unless, of course, you think I'm wrong, in which case you can feel free to bring it up at the honor council meeting." Alaric suggested.

"I've got to go," MG said and left.

Alaric opened the door but it closed and I looked at Hope who was standing there with a pointed finger at the now closed door.