•CHAPTER 8•

'Hogsmeade'

---

Amora slipped on her silk robes, on top of her school uniform. Before hearing chatter coming closer and closer towards her.

"Where you going?" Someone's said, Amora knew the voice, sweeter than a song bird, Natalia.

"Going to Hogsmeate with Cedric, I'm meeting his friends," she explained, as she straightens up her uniform and fixed her hair into places.

"Since when did you get a boyfriend?" Fleur asked, trying to get Amora to react, which Amora did.

Amora almost choked on her own saliva, which made Fleur and Natalia giggle at her reaction. "He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend," Amora implied, making them both roll there eyes at her.

"For now!" They say in harmony, with her sing-song voice.

"Tais-too!" Amora scoffed, telling them to shut up in french.

Amora exited her bedroom, leaving her sister and best friends alone in her room, walking quickly as possible to get as far away from them as possible before they notice Amora's absence.

"Amora," A familiar voice yelled, making Amora jump a little. She knew exactly who it was, Cedric.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump," Cedric chuckled, causing Amora to slap his upper arm.

"Ow, that hurt!" He exclaimed, holding his hand to his chest, being rather over dramatic.

"Boo hoo, you so dramatic," Amora said sarcastically, causing them both to laugh.

Amora and Cedric walk, Amora had no idea where they where going. Of course she didn't, Cedric kept a conversation with her about classes.

"Ced? Where are your friends?" Amora questioned, wondering where they where, or if they are even coming.

"There meeting us in the three broomsticks," Cedric answered, turning his head to face Amora.

"Oh ok," Amora said with a sweet smile.

The two teenaged came close to a little village of houses and shops that where covered in snow, the cold air flew threw golden hair sending multiple tingles down her spin giving her the chills.

"You cold?" Cedric asked, noticing her goose bumps on her arms.

"A bit, why does are our robes made of silk," Amora chucked, along side Cedric.

Cedric led Amora towards a inn called the 3 broomstick, they stepped threw the doorways and Amora felt the warm of the room brush her face.

"CEDRIC!! over here!" A dark haired boy yelled from across the room waving his hand in the air, he was sitting with a blonde haired girl.

Amora removed her blue sulked robe from around her neck and folding it in her arms while walking over to the corner table.

"You must be Amora, I'm Gabrielle," the blonde hair girl said, pulling Amora in a tight hug.

"Nice to me you too," Amora replied, as Gabrielle released Amora from her grasp.

"You can speak English?" The other boy questioned, he's face was scrunched up, obviously shocked.

Cedric give his friend a 'really' look, causing Amora to chuckle.

"Yes I do speak English, it's a native language you know," Amora said with a smirk, causing Cedric and Gabrielle smile at her statement.

"Oh, I'm Herbert by the way," Herbert offered his hand out for Amora to shake, Amora gripped his hand and shock it.

"Nice to meet you too," Amora said politely, taken a seat opposite Gabrielle as they began with there conversation.