Eighteen : Trust

Lily

To say that I'm terrified is an understatement of what I am feeling right now.. I don't want him to hurt me again, but at the same time I want him to trust me even for a little bit.

I do everything I can to stop myself from moving away from him or flinching, now he's standing in front of me, I gulped and raised my gaze at him due to his hight.. I looked at him through my lashes.

Nikolae started to raise his hand until he reached my face, I closed my eyes tightly and did my best not to move away from him, thinking he's going to hit me but I was wrong.. I felt his fingers brush against my temple then moved it to my cheeks and rested there.

I opened my eyes slowly and sighed weakly, even though his eyes are filled with lust, but they also are filled with concern. His thumb caressed under my eye as the rest of his fingers were cupping my cheek

" Are you feeling better now? "

His husky whispering made my heart flatter, if it was other circumstances, I would've hugged him to assure him that I'm fine, only if he wasn't my captor.

" yes, I - I guess I'm doing better "

With that, Nikolae slams his full-forceful lips on mine. He is fast to wrap his other arm around my waist bringing my body closer to his staunch one.

I force myself to close my eyes and engage into the moment, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to kiss him back, but not as hard as he is.

My lips is moving gently against his, forcing him to sync up with me and be gentle, I started to caress his neck moving my fingers to his hair as I tugged gently on it earning a loud growl from him.

Parting my lips, Nikolae slips his tongue inside my mouth, caressing my tongue with his.. His hand that was on my waist now is moving to my thighs so is the other hand, supporting my weight, he lifted me with ease making me wrap my legs around his waist tightly.

At this moment I don't know if I am doing this to earn his trust, or because I'm starting to like what he's doing to me, the feelings that he's making me feel and how he's affecting me.

Pulling from the kiss, our breath was heavy and hard.. To my surprise he didn't walk with me to a couch or the bedroom, he walked me to towards the kitchen, carefully sitting me down on the counter.

I unwrapped my legs from his waist, but he still stood between them. He closed his eyes I guess trying to control himself then he opened them again.

A blush crept to my cheeks as he's still holding the lusty and hungry look in his eyes, I bit my lower lip as I looked at him innocently making him growl again.

" Stop it! As much as I wanna take you right now hard and fast on this counter, I don't want to hurt you.. You may have recovered but I don't want to take any risks again"

I blinked my eyes in disbelief, Is he really concerned about me and doesn't want to hurt me?! But why? All he ever did was hurting me and humiliating me.. Why care? Why now?

" I know what you're thinking.. I know that I used to hurt you, but let me get this straight, I never hurt you intentionally, Disobeying me led to this.. I don't want to hurt you, Lily. I told you that I want you and you're staying here with me, that I will give you everything you wish and desire, in exchange of fulfilling my sexual needs.. I don't think this is a hard thing.. You won't be my slave, Lily.. As much as it looks like it, but no, you're not my slave. Even though you're trying to deny it and refuse that you want me, your body has another thought "