The First Night Away

Authornim: Just a short disclaimer, I have never been to Tahiti or even Bora-Bora, so everything you read here and in the succeeding chapters in terms of the detail of the places and the general feel of the atmosphere were solely based on my researches and the vlogs I’ve watched about the place. If ever you see a detail inaccurate to the real world counterpart, I added it intentionally to contribute to the excitement of the scenarios I want to convey.

Rest assured, I tried to make it as close to the real place as much as I could.

With that said, let’s continue where we went off.

Enjoy the chapter!

---

Y/N sat in silence as he caught his breath, his chest heaving up and down from the strenuous activity and still in disbelief that Soojin had the audacity to actually do that to him in the middle of the flight. Her attempt of sex was already bold enough, but with her leaving him pre climax like that left him disappointed and unsatisfied. He then immediately stood up and dressed himself all while he checked his face on the mirror. He had no interest of showing any visible signs to the rest of the girls that he had a little wild excursion on the girls’ restroom.

He took one last look at the floor elevation where he was just lying mere seconds ago and slowly opened the door to check if the coast was clear. Luckily, the plane’s lights were still off aside from the small step lights on the floor. He then slowly exited the girl’s restroom and closed the door behind him silently before cat-stepping his way back at the main cabin.

That Soojin, he thought to himself as he gazed towards where she was supposedly seated. There’s no way she’s already asleep after that. It has got to be part of the whole Shuhua-hoodie thing. She’s still upset with that I’m sure.

The cold ambiance of the cabin was slowly vibrating with the air turbulence, and yet Y/N still managed to sneak himself slowly back towards his seat as Yuqi lay in deep slumber opposite him, with her mouth slightly open as she was lost in her own dreams.

Y/N sighed after reflecting on everything that happened on the girls’ restroom, and with the intention of removing the remainder of his suspended libido, he dozed off back to sleep.

---

Well, after I was dumped by Soojin, I was so neck-deep tired that I think I passed the next scheduled meal times. My body clock, accustomed to Seoul time relative to when we left the airport, was still thinking that it was morning and as soon as I opened my eyes, the skies outside are obviously dark. In real time, it was already evening on where we’re currently flying over.

This jetlag is going to get the best of me.

Anyway, Yuqi was amazing enough to distract me off of my initial thoughts with Soojin through her stories and our occasional conversations, but I could see through her own expressions that she too was tired and jetlagged with the trip. With that, we both agreed to spend the next few hours sleeping even through the flight transfers and meals in between.

I was woken up once again by Yuqi, probably a good four hours or so after the last transfer. Apparently I was so light-headed with everything that had been going on that I forgot where we’re supposed to be already and sleeping is the only coping mechanism for such a bodily disturbance.

“Oppa, we’re already at Bora-Bora! You slept the entire trip in. I heard Manager-unnie say that we’ll be boarding a boat ride to the hotel as soon as we get off from here.”

I craned my neck up as I attempted to straighten myself up, only to be greeted by a searing pain on my neck.

“I should’ve slept on the beds; my angle was really bad. Anyway, what time is it outside?”