51 - Never

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD/GORE/DEATH

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL BLOOD/GORE/DEATH

"Are you going to let me go you shithead?" I growled. I pulled at the iron chains that restrained me, rubbing my wrists red raw. Fucking amateur. I don't even know who the fucker was or what he wanted. I bet it was Ace who pissed him off.

Fucking Ace.

I was absolutely shitting myself when the men broke into the house. I was unprepared and the guard's were all fucking stupid. If only I had KC with me, the fuckers would all be dead in a matter of minutes. Getting shot was the worst thing I've have ever experienced. I had to run and hide, there were too many of them to kill. Too many of them for me alone. Plus my gun ran out of bullets and I wouldn't be able to stab the fifty odd men. There were loads of them, like silent predators. They were hunting me so I hid. I knew Ace would come back soon. And when he did, I was so relieved. I could have crumbled into his hands there and then. But fuck, that bastard knocked him out.

I have never felt more vulnerable.

They dragged me, pulling me aggressively. All I could think about was Ace, if he was all right. He tried but he was outmanned and I couldn't do shit all. I failed him. I failed myself. I failed our baby.

I was knocked unconscious and awoke in a small room. It was cold, the chill seeped into my very bones. There was a small bed to the side and a toilet. Nothing I could use to escape. But I couldn't move. My leg was almost numb. The blood had stopped, there being a clot stopping it from killing me. I was so tired, but I forced myself awake. Well shit, seems I am not untouchable after all. I looked down at my legs, apart from the gun shot wound, there were bruises, in black and deep purples. So many, they covered my arms from being dragged around like a doll. I didn't want to be a doll.

"You crazy Bastard, I'm going to bleed out!" I yelled, my voice echoing off the solid walls. Thick. They were very thick steel walls. And the door, solid steel with one lock on the outside. Perhaps I could break the ceramic toilet seat. But whenever I tried to move, pain would shoot throughout me, almost making me lose consciousness. 

I heard the door being unlocked and a large bearded man walked in, machine gun in hand. His fingers groped the trigger as if he was scared of me. Little old me, wounded and chained up, I almost laughed. He stared down at my leg wound and the small pool of blood underneath it. And then he stared at the bottom of my dress which I had tried to pull down. Fucking bitch, only Ace could look at me there. "Call your Boss, I want to talk to him." I demanded.

The man grimaced and walked out of the room, locking it shut after him. These ridiculous men don't talk at all. I've seen two of them so far. One that brought me a glass of water and this fucker. I wonder who has managed to kidnap me. They did a good job albeit the part where Ace came home, but even then, they caught me. I have to applaud the effort. I wanted to see the face of the man who caught me and I wanted to know who to kill. I'm sure Ace was looking for me, it's been hours. I wasn't sure, the room was enclosed. No window and no way to tell the time. I needed to buy some time, I needed to keep my mouth shut. A difficult task.