23. 𝔰𝔲𝔷𝔦𝔢, 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔭𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢

I didn't really know how I wanted to start this chapter but I'm actually pretty proud of this one so here you go. Sorry this took so long by the way. I really just wanted to get this out and this is what I had then which is why it's a two parter.

But anyway, enjoy! :)

"Checkmate!" The voice of 14-year-old; Bradley Patel exclaimed, his lips tugged up into a smirk as he looked over his girlfriend of exactly six months and seven days; Y/n Byers

"Checkmate!" The voice of 14-year-old; Bradley Patel exclaimed, his lips tugged up into a smirk as he looked over his girlfriend of exactly six months and seven days; Y/n Byers. She looked over the board, quirking an eyebrow up, her mouth cranked open in just the slightest, "I won." His lips were parted slightly, stretched up into an excited little smile.

"I guess you did." Y/n chuckled, nervously, "You're getting really good at this." She noted, a rosy tint coloring onto Brad's cheeks just at her words.

"Thanks, N/n. Sooo what's my prize?" Bradley watched in elation as Y/n's arms snaked around his neck, Brad's mattress adjusting to their every movement.

"This." Y/n hummed before leaning more into him and peppering sweet little kisses all across Bradley's face causing him to burst out into innocent little laughter.

Butterflies soared through his stomach and electricity pulsed through his skin just at her touch. He felt her smile against his temple, growing just at the sound of his laughter, pecking her lips onto his skin.

Y/n continued doing this, his arms slinging around her waist, watching with a smile drawn on his face as she moved her face to meet his eyes. She just gazed at him as he shook beneath her arms, still laughing.

Y/n tilting her head, her lips curving up into a smile. "You're so cute." She told him, running a few fingers through his already messy hair.

His laugh faded yet his joyful grin still was drawn onto his face, "Look who's talking." Bradley exclaimed, happily, watching in glee as her cheeks lit up.

"I don't know about that." An awkward laugh ripped from Y/n's lungs while she shook her head a little.

"Would you like me to light you on fire?" Bradley chuckled, earning a playful eye roll from Y/n.

"Bradley, your parents are home. Maybe once they leave." She laughed, facetiously, forgetting just how innocent and sheltered her boyfriend was but realizing it once again as a look of confusion painted onto his face.

"What does that have to do with me not allowing you to talk down on yourself?"

"Nothing. It's a joke." Y/n giggled, scrunching her nose up a little causing him to smile. He shrugged it off with a smile carved onto his face.