24

After what happened in Ayala, the three of us decided to go home and take a rest. We accompanied Carter to his place and Harry did the same thing to me. I went outside and I bid ng goodbye, I stepped inside our house and I can't hear anything but silence.

I went straight to my room and I took a quick shower, wearing silk pajama sleepwear and a fur slipper. I sat down in front of my vanity table and blow dry my hair using a blower. When I finished, I glanced at the floor, I remember that I put there the paper bag of my skirt.

I chuckled when I remember their faces.

But as soon as I figured out the reason behind my smiles, I hide it.

No way...

I stopped when I heard a knock on my door, I stood up and immediately opened it.

"Ma'am pasensya na po, hindi pa po kasi nagtatanghalian at hapunan si Sir Hiero. Nag-aalala na po ako." She explained while creating a movement on her hands.

She's shy.

Why isn't he eating yet? Where's Mom? Aren't they home?

"Where's mom?" I asked

"Nasa work po si Sir Clyde at Ma'am Amber, pati na rin po si Ma'am Acassy at Ma'am Jemimah."

I nodded, "Okay, take a rest, I'll take care of him."

"Salamat po, Ma'am." She smiled and walked away.

I went to the kitchen and I made his favorite sandwich, he prefers ham and cheese with mayonnaise. I made it maybe in that way, he'll eat something.

I envelop the sandwich in a tissue and placed it in the tray, I also prepared an apple juice and his vitamins. When I'm all done, I removed my apron and went to his room.

I opened the door and it is not locked, I just let it hang and just feeling his presence. But seems like he can't feel me, I pushed the door and went inside. I placed the tray beside his computer quietly and glanced at him.

"I'm full," He immediately said.

"Eat," I said with an authority.

He clenched his jaw and removed his headphone, he stares at the tray and sighed. I know he can't resist his favorites.

"Thanks,"

I wandered my eyes around his room, it is clean and well-organized but seems so empty. He is getting pale and thin, what am I going to do with this kid.

Out of nowhere, I saw his modules. He's in home school by the way. I chose this because his presence as a Smith will threaten him. I'll send him to the university once he entered college, but for now, he needs to develop himself on being a Smith.

"Hiero, how's your studies?"

"Doing good," He slightly answered back while playing and eating.

"Can I see your report card?"

He shrugged, "See it yourself,"

"Your mouth Hiero daniel,"