Recruit

"Whose the kid?" Hanji, a smart and curios women, asked a man with blonde hair.

"I-I don't know madam." the small cadet replied. His word came out one by one. Hanji, (or something) was curios how the kid managed to survive out here for so long. Titans are known for eating every human they can after all.

She manuavered her horse into the wagon that is carrying the girl. "Hey, girl, what's your name?" she asked the daydreaming girl.

"Nanya."

"Don't you have any last name?"

"Nanya Business."

"Heh, got me there kid."

"Leave me alone."

"No can do, you owe us for saving your life."

"FROM WHAT? THOSE GIANTS ISN'T EVEN BOTHERING ME!"

"Yeah, right." Hanji scoffed. Not even slightly bothered about the fact that the girl is covered in blood. Maybe she have a few screw loose.

"Hanji, stop bothering her. Unless you want to lose your head." Levi ordered.

"Wow, you never threathened me like that before!" Hanji giggled, mistaking Levi's word. She returned to her position. Levi gave her a warning, not a threat though...

"Captain!" A cadet shouted. An abnormal have been spotted east of the formation. Levi ordered the formation to act. He looked back towards the carriage that Chara have been sitting in. She was no where to be seen.

"Great." He sarcastically said. The so called demon is missing, nowhere to be seen. A titan appeared in Levi's vision. He readied his 3DMG, but the
titan suddenly fell, and on top of it's head was a short figure.

Chara.

"This kid..." Levi's face remain emotionless as he said that. The squad rode back to the second wall. Everyone except Levi keep wondering how the kid managed to do that.

How indeed.

But then, Chara disappeared, and another titan that is just coming out of the tree lines fell.

"W-wha?"

"Is someone fighting?"

"I don't see anything!?"

"L-look!" A cadet said. He was pointing to the titans neck. The kid from earlier is standing there as well.

"...Fast..." Levi muttered. Even without the 3MG, she is already faster than the he himself will ever be.

Two more titans appeared, but some kind of white projectiles pierced their necks, and they fell.

'What?' Levi observed Chara carefully, and looks like she was holding something on her hand. Something that is equivelant to a musket in his world.

A gun.

"Taste some of my determination, you ugly bastards! HAHAHAHAHA!" Her laugh slowly get distorted, as she slaughtered more titans. She does feel like slaughtering the humans is more enjoyable, but she'll hold herself back.

For now.