Why here?

Author's POV

" Jimin ah ! You rest . I'll go get some water for you ." Jungkook said , dressing himself and getting off the bed .

Jimin still had the covers up his naked body and he groaned.  " Why Jungkook? N-no need to go . Just order the hotel staff na , please!" He whined .

Jungkook smiled . " I know I can do that if I desire to , but I lowkey want a walk too . So please ?"

" Okay . Go . But please care to come back fast !" Jimin said , now turning over and trying to drift off to sleep ."

Jungkook cooed . He looked so cute . Anyways, he took his wallet and went out of the suit , closing the door behind him .

~~~~~

Jungkook was walking in the lounge , getting bows and good mornings wherever he passed from . He was a respected and a famous CEO after all .

He walked over to the reception , and greeted the receptionist, which happened to be the manager himself.  " Good morning, Mr Kie ! How come your receptionist is not here ?" Jungkook asked .

" G-Good m-morning, M-Mr Jeon . I-it's just t-that... she is sick , so ...." he replied, not daring to meet Jungkook's eyes .

" Tsk . Tsk . And you call yourself professionals  ? I thought all your staffs here were professionals? Is this how your prove your professionalism? She is sick , so what ? Kick her out . And get some another chick.  Am I clear?" Jungkook asked , nearly spitting venom  .

" O-okay , M-Mr Jeon.  I-I a-am sorry . I will take care of this . Sorry !"

" Hm . It's okay ."

The manager was shaking out of fear . He knew Jungkook was very professional and one thing wrong, you are destroyed. 

" Now , Mr Kie , send some water bottles to my presidential suit . My baby is there.  I want each and everyone of you to give him enough respect, or else you are sued . Am I clear?" Jungkook said .

Mr Kie immediately nodded and said , Okay , Mr Jeon . Mr Jeon will be given enough respect and moreover , either ways , he has been so many times to Tokyo to perform, he is very very famous in here. The whole world actually. " Mr Kie said , smiling .

Jungkook smiled too.  He was a proud husband now . " Good . Now I want an underwater room . The best . Is it available?" Jungkook asked .

" Ofcourse,  Mr Jeon . I'll personally manage that ."

" Hm . Good . Just get it ready by tomorrow night . Hm ?"

" Okay Mr Jeon !"

Jungkook smiled and turned around, only to get the shock of his life.  It was Taehyung, walking towards the reception too .

He walked up to the reception, not noticing Jungkook standing there, till now .

" Well , hello.  Good morning, Mr Kie ! I wan— JUNGKOOK? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ? " Taehyung shouted, and it seemed like he got the biggest shock of his life too. 

" That's exactly what I should ask you , too Taehyung. I came here with Jimin.  Honeymoon.  You know ?" Jungkook said .

" Ooo . Good . But ... why here only ? There were so many places across the whole globe and only Tokyo suited your mind ?"

" Can't I ask you this SAME question? Like ...could've gone somewhere else ."

" Hey No ! I want to propose Jhope here , ya know ?" Taehyung said .

" Ooo . So sweet.  But , could've done this in Paris . It is the city of love , either ways ."

" Shu—"

Taehyung was cut off by another voice.  " Jungkook? Taehyung? What are you both doing here ?"

They both turned around to see Namjoon standing there  , looking at the pair of them. 

" Uff ! No ! Not another one ." Jungkook groaned, and got back a glare from Namjoon .

" Like , why are you here now ?" Taehyung asked Namjoon. 

" Why ? From Canada, we came here . Wanted to go around . Seriously.  Did not expect to see two dickheads here ."

" Did you jus—"

Again , Taehyung was cut off by another voice.  " Y'all here ?"

They all looked to see Yoongi standing there , looking at them , hands in the pockets. 

" Seriously ? Did the whole of South Korea want to come here only ? I thought that I will be getting Jimin all to myself after a long amount of time . But no ! You all HAD to spoil it. " Jungkook groaned. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes . " South Korea does not comprise of only the eight of us, Jk . So Shut The Fuck Up . " he spat .

" Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes .

" See . See . Guys.  Now that we all know  that we all have come to the same place , we CAN'T let our sweethearts meet each other , coz , once they meet , they won't pay any attention to us. " Taehyung said .

Everyone nodded. 

" And you , Kim Taehyung, even if you see Jimin, don't dare greet him or even smile at him . Because once he gets too see his soulmate, he will be like ' Tae Tae ' and then run up to you and jump on you , and then me ? Don't even exist ." Jungkook huffed .

Taehyung laughed.  " Okay . Okay . I won't snatch away my soulmate from his hubby . I won't.  I promise. "

" You better. " Jungkook snickered .

" And which wing are you all staying at ?" Namjoon asked .

" Me south. " Jungkook said .

" Me West ." Taehyung said .

" Me East ." Yoongi said .

" Okay ! It's good that , we all are on complete different sides of the hotel . God ! Thanks ."

" Yeah . That's better actually. " Yoongi sighed .

" Okay guys ! Now I'll get going . Jimin is waiting. See you guys NOT around ." Jungkook said , waving at them and walking away. 

" Yeah . NOT around ." They all said. 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung completed the work with the manager, for what actually they came there for, and then returned back to their loves in their rooms. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I literally laughed while writing this m it was hilarious.  Uff ! And . Y'all.  Do y'all want .. jikook shower sex ?

Okay . Do something.  Say.  Which ship do you want me to write shower sex for? Don't ignore this question.  This is what it depends on how I will plot the next chapter. 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗