Behaving differently

Gulf: what??

Mew: Yes baby ...I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life...will you marry me??

Gulf: No.....

Mew: What??

Gulf: I am sorry but my answer is No.....coz Mew baby you are taking this too soon....we have just shifted together and you asked me for marriage...

Mew: Baby I am not asking you to get married now....but asking you to get engaged...we just got engage now and plan to get married later....

Gulf: No Mew I am not sure about this....I am sorry...we have done everything very soon and marriage is a lifetime commitment....so I don't think we should think about all this now...I am in the first year I have to concentrate on my studies too...I don't want to do hurry on this....

Mew: baby the engagement is just a formality....else there is no change in our life ....we will be just engaged....I want us to be more committed want you to be officially mine.....do you have any second thoughts on this relationship...??

Gulf:  No but I am not convinced with all this.....we are still staying together then....why you want to get engaged....my answer is no Mew...I am sorry I can't do this....this is not a small thing....and I am not having any second thoughts regarding you ....but this is not what we should think now...

Mew get up fixed himself and left....

Gulf: Mew Mew....now don't behave like a kid and try to understand....

The straightforward No hurt Mew and he left the room....

Mew was really angry....he was walking alone on the road....and he realized it's been 3 hours and he is still roaming outside.... still hurt and angry....I guess I should go home....and stay a bit distant from each other so we both can think about what we actually want ....

Mew: why Gulf?? Are you just playing with my emotions don't you want to marry me...is it just a time pass for you....

Mew realized he came too far from the home and the area is too dark and lone....he felt something....and he tried to return...the place was a bit creepy...Mew turned and his eyes widen....who are you...shit....aaahhhh.....someone attacked Mew....

Now it's been a week when gulf has not seen Mew....he tried to call him to try to make contact but he couldn't....neither he came home nor college....

He just received a message from Mew that he needs some time....

Gulf: why are you doing this Mew ...what exactly happened.. can't we talk and sort it out instead of this distance....gulf is missing Mew a lot....he called him so many times and send him 20 messages daily but he didn't respond....

It's been the 8th day when gulf was crying in the bed and he felt someone's presence in the room...he looked but no one was there....but he felt so strongly that someone was there in the room....gulf felt the presence yesterday and day before yesterday...

Though gulf is alone and feeling strange but he was not scared as he felt the presence was not scary...

He again lay on the bed and start crying....I am missing you, baby ....where are you?? Gulf slept after crying....

Someone came into gulf room has put his hand on gulf head....I am sorry baby....I want to be with you but...

The person...tried to leave after kissing Gulf but gulf holds the hand of that person....the person turned and see gulf is looking at him....

Gulf: Mew I knew it was you..where were you mew....I missed you so much....but how did you enter the house....the door is locked....Mew, you are the one whom I felt yesterday too...mew baby please talk to me....where were you....

Mew: removed his hand from Gulf...please stay away from me....

Gulf: Mew what happened??

Mew: you won't believe me....I think you are right we should not get married and should break up....

Gulf: what ??....why did you say that....okay if you want to get married I am ready but please don't be mad and don't leave me, Mew, please...I am sorry ...baby

Mew: no I don't love you anymore and I want you to move out of my room tomorrow....please I can't live with you....

Gulf: Mew what happened to your eye....Mew, you look different....Mew??

Mew: are you dumb or what I am telling you to move out and you are asking about my look...I am fine please just go....

Gulf: no baby please I am sorry I won't deny you ever I missed you Mew I can't live without you don't leave me....gulf get down on his knees and cried....Mew please...tell me what are you thinking?? Where were you why are you behaving like this why you want me to stay away from you....

Mew: Went to another room and locked himself...gulf followed Mew...

Gulf: at the door baby please talk to me please Mew ....I love you please don't do this with me....please....

Mew: I am sorry Gulf but I am not that Mew whom you loved or wanted to spend whole life....I am sorry baby....

It's 4 hours when gulf is crying....outside the door begging Mew to open the door...

Mew: also sitting on another side of the door and crying silently...I am sorry gulf ....

Gulf: baby please come out and talk to me....please I am sorry....please don't leave me....I will die without you....

Mew: gather his strength and said....No body can die without anyone ....it's just a matter of time you will be fine after some time just go...

Gulf: okay if you don't believe then let me prove to you that I really can't live without you....

Mew: sniff blood and he open the door and went to see gulf.....

Both looked at each other and their eyes widened.....

Mew: Gulf...

Gulf: Mew....

They both are shocked.....and gulf fainted....after looking at Mew's face...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: see how much you are bleeding ....why did you try to kill yourself ...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You