• Chapter 9 •

Third Person's POV

Julia was sleeping in her tent when suddenly there was a lot of noise outside. "Check it out!" One guy yelled. Then Octavia shouted. "Bellamy! Julia! Get out here!"

Julia quickly went outside to see what was happening. Octavia stood between her siblings and pointed in the sky to show them what the big deal was. Julia looked up and was shocked to see that there was a pod from the Ark falling down. Then it deployed its parachute.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Jones spoke. "Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." A girl said as Julia just looked over at her brother. He had a worried look on his face. To most people, they wouldn't be able to tell as he tried to keep his expression neutral, but Julia knew.

~~~

Octavia and Julia entered Bellamy's tent where he was making plans with Jones. "Okay, if it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake." Jones told Bellamy.

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Octavia spoke up, but Bellamy shook his head. "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." Bellamy instructed and everyone else left the tent except Octavia and Julia.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia questioned and Julia nodded. "She's right. We should go now."

Bellamy turned to look at his youngest sister. "You're not going anywhere. I wasn't kidding when I said you aren't leaving this camp. As for the rest of us, we wait until sunrise." Bellamy said and Julia angrily left the tent.

She knew that Bellamy didn't trust that she wouldn't go after Murphy if he let her leave. And, I mean, he wasn't wrong. The first chance she got, she planned on leaving to go find her friend. But Bellamy was still angering her, on top of the anger she already had for him for both hanging Murphy and banishing him.

~~~

It wasn't long after that that Clarke and Finn returned to camp. The first person they saw was Julia so they walked up to her.

"Hey, where's Bellamy?" Clarke questioned. "Who cares?" Julia responded and Finn gave her a look. "I don't know." She answered seriously.

"You saw the ship, didn't you?" Clarke asked and Julia nodded. "Well, grab your stuff. Let's head out." Finn told her and she sighed angrily.

"Well, I would, but apparently I'm not allowed to leave camp. Like, at all. Besides, Bellamy told everyone that we're not supposed to leave until first light anyway." Julia informed them.

Clarke and Finn quickly went over to Bellamy's tent and Julia followed behind them. Clarke barged in and Julia heard a girl say, "Ever heard of knocking, bitch?"

Finn and Julia entered the tent too. "Oh, great, it's a free show. Anyone else want to take a look?" The girl spoke and Julia saw she was in her undergarments and there was another girl in Bellamy's bed.

Gross. Julia thought as her face scrunched up. She didn't want to think about her brother having girls in his tent.

"Where the hell is Bellamy?" Clarke demanded. "He took off a while ago." The girl answered and Finn noticed something. "Gear's gone." He spoke.