Bright and Early

Favorite type of sandwich?
XxXxX

Saturday, July 4th
Roman's POV

I woke up feeling more energetic than normal, seeing as I feel like I've had the best sleep of my life. I don't know why though, it's the same bed I've slept in for weeks. I pulled my pillow closer to me and relished in my last few moments of sleep. I eventually cracked my eyes open, squinting them as the small rays of sunlight blinded me.

I then realized that it wasn't a pillow I had pulled to my chest but instead Belle. I knew I needed to let go of her because she would kill me from being this close to her but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Her skin was as smooth as silk as she smelt as sweet as sugar. I wanted to hold her for awhile longer but I knew it would be best for both of us if I let go.

I noted the time to be 7:30 and I gazed at Belle for a moment longer, resisting the urge to just stay for a second more like I wanted to. I instead got out of bed and took a warm shower before changing into my attire for work. It was a Saturday, but I was so close to the finishing line with this Phantom, and the faster I get this done the faster mine and Belle's months start.

I grabbed my things from my dresser and gave a small glance at Belle before walking out. It was the best for both of us.

~👑~

Belle's POV

I woke up peacefully on what could only be described as a cloud. I've never slept on something so soft in my entire 18 years of life. I stretched widely then sat up, I quickly realized that I wasn't in my room but rather one that I've never been in. It took me a moment to replay the events of last night and to connect the dots. I was in Roman's room

I had slept in the same bed as Roman

I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands before getting out of bed and going to my room to take a shower and get ready for the day, or what was left of it anyway, it was nearly one o'clock. After I finished I went downstairs and was greeted by a giggly Valentina, Phillipo, and what could only be described as a feast.

There was everything I could think of, even some I my favorite dishes that I hadn't had in quite a while. "Well Good morning!" Phillipo exclaimed in a theatric way making Valentina giggle some more. "Les gars du matin." (Morning guys) I laughed in return at their antics. "Why did you make so much?" I asked as I took a seat at the bar next to Valentina.

"Well I was asked to make a lot since you two ballerinas didn't eat dinner, Sir even told me some specific dishes that you would like." He smiled with a nod in my direction. I don't know how Roman knows what dishes I like but I didn't question it and dug into the food, sipping on my Café au lait.

"Bellyyyy, why are you drinking from a bowl?" Valentina asked as she kicked her little feet back and forth. "That's how you drink it." I said before gently taking another bite of food, beginning to feel full after nearly a whole plate and a half of food.

"Can I try it?" She asked in a plead. "No you may not, you will be bouncing off the walls when Sir gets home." Said Fillipo which made sense. Little people and coffee is not the greatest mixture. "Speaking of which Sir should be home within the hour, you girls slept in late today." He finished, beginning to clean up the breakfast mess after quite a while of us just eating and talking.

Although I hated the fact that having them here means I have to be affectionate with Roman. I'm glad that their here because it actually gives me something to do while Roman's gone. He's always scolding me about how I don't take the whole marriage thing serious enough or about how I need to act while we're out of the penthouse.