033 | green

╔════════ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

'𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧' ═══════════╝

━━ -ˋˏ★ˎˊ- ━━

... WESTERN REACHES

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘.  All the instruments that had once been going haywire were now beeping softly. A calm kind of normalcy descended, replacing the madness that had filled the halls just moments ago. Now all that was left was Lyra and Finn, sitting at opposite ends of the room and not daring to meet each other's eyes. 

There was no getting rid of that tattoo. It would stick with her for the rest of her life as a first impression. A symbol of fear and destruction that was forever embedded in her own skin.

"Move, ball," Han said as he walked back out from the cockpit. Bee whired with reproach, but nevertheless scooted out of the path of Han's boots.

Han looked between Finn and Lyra. She was grateful that he had come in to break the silence, even if it was to tell her that he was about to shoot them off into the outer rim in a pod.

Chewie grunted out a very genuine thank-you to Lyra, who smiled in return. Han nodded, awkwardly clearing his throat. "You did good, kid. Really. Thank you. Probably saved Chewie's life back there."

She could tell it was hard for him to get the words out. "You're welcome."

Finn accidentally activated the holo chess set. The pieces started moving, completing their movements from the last time the board had been used. Finn stared at it, bewildered as one of the pieces clubbed the other across the head. Struggling, he tried to switch the thing off.

Rey entered the room, smiling as she caught Lyra's eye. Lyra herself stood up and moved to lean on the other side of Finn's bench. Her arm was sore to move and it hurt, but she bit her inner cheek and stifled the pain. Now, all focus was on Han and what he was about to do. He was, unfortunately, in charge now.

"So," Han said gruffly. His brows furrowed as he surveyed them "Fugitives?"

The dejarik table switched off, finally.

"The First Order wants the map," Rey told him. "Finn and Lyra are with the Resistance, I'm just a scavenger."

Han shot a skeptical glance at Finn, who turned and glared at Lyra. She just tilted her head. What are you going to do about it?