8

May approached a gloomy Manor. It was positively huge and reminded her of her home in America, just more dark and depressing. It was much different than the Burrow, which is always so warm and inviting. She shook off the chill she felt while looking at it and approached.

She knocked and heard it echo throughout the inside. The door opened to reveal a tall blonde haired aristocrat. He smirked at her and she put on her charming smile.

"Hello! I'm May!" She stuck out her hand to shake and he looked down at it with disgust.

"Draco Malfoy. A pleasure." He turned down her handshake and stepped aside for her to enter.

She jerked a nod and stepped into the grand foyer. He watched as she took in the Manor, yet she didn't seem amazed like most people were. What he didn't know what that she lived in a Manor at home, one much more grand than this one.

"They're all in here." He led her to a drawing room, and she nodded graciously.

She walked in to see an older man, and a guy and girl sitting at a large table. She had expected more people, like the Weasley's, but she greeted them all the same.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all!" She said excitedly while taking a seat and pulling out her notebook.

They all introduced themselves to her. The darker skinned boy was Blaise Zabini. The girls name is Pansy Parkinson. And the older gentleman introduced himself as Nott Senior. They all looked at the girl strangely, not used to a bubbly personality in their daily lives.

"So what does this entail?" Draco asked while leaning back in his seat and crossing his legs in a boyish manner. He had offered them all a glass of firewhiskey, which May had declined politely. "We talk to you about Theo and you put him some book with the others?" His tone was bitter, but May decided to ignore it.

She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Every victim will have a chapter completed with a picture."

Pansy smiled, calming May's nerves. "How many have you written so far?"

May shook her head. "I haven't written any yet. Right now I'm just gathering notes. So far I've completed the notes of Colin Creevy and Fred Weasley." She smiled proudly and looked around the group to see their blank expressions.

Draco scoffed. "So you're putting Theodore Nott, a pure-blood Slytherin, in a book full of mudbloods and blood-traitors? Splendid."

May's smile fell. Suddenly she understood what George meant by meeting Draco Malfoy. She rarely got angry, but at this moment her blood was boiling. She kept her cool as best she could, but it was still surprising to see someone this bubbly and nice turn scary and cunning in a matter of seconds.

"I don't believe those terms are appropriate, Mr. Malfoy." She jumped her eyebrows at him. "Let's talk about Theodore. What-"

"The only people who say something like that are mudbloods and blood-traitors themselves. Which are you?" Draco queried with a smirk.

"Draco!" Pansy hissed and kicked him under the table.

May glared at him, disregarding Pansy's warning. "I don't believe I've introduced myself properly. My name is May Littlestar. I am the daughter of Alo Littlestar, chief of the Moki tribe in the Americas. My blood is some the purest in the world, far purer than yours will ever be. My family's wealth is something yours will never see. Call me a mudblood or a blood-traitor again and it will be the last thing you ever say. Understand?" She cocked her head to side and shot him an innocent smile.

Draco gulped, Pansy smirked, Blaise snorted, and Nott Senior looked upon the girl in interest. May let a real smile take residence on her face after cooling her blood, and she turned to them excitedly as if nothing had happened.