21. what's going on?

The three roommates huddled around Eris' lyrics, looking at them in surprise

The three roommates huddled around Eris' lyrics, looking at them in surprise. This had been the fast Eris had produced anytime of lyrics. Josephine skimmed through them, her eyes widening at some of the lyrics. "You wrote this, on the plane ride back?" Astrid read them too, making expressions when she reached certain lines.

"Well the ones in red ink I wrote on the way here but the black ink ones I wrote on his bed." Josephine nodded, taking the book to her room. She left humming a tune that Eris assumed was used for the L'Manburg. Astrid eyed Eris carefully, almost as if she was waiting to say something. "Don't even say I told you so."

"I want to so bad though!" Astrid whined, holding Eris' arm. She shook her head, trying to push her off. Astrid clung tighter, smiling at her."Does he know?"

"No clue, but we need to hurry this up and get it recorded," Eris ran across the hall to get to Josephine, who was already clicking away on her computer. Astrid came in as well, Scorpio trailing behind her. Eris bent down, petting Scorpio. "The whole crew is here, manager Scorpio thoughts on the song?"

Scorpio began barking happily, sitting down in the middle of the room. All of them laughed before grabbing their guitars and trying to find some beat for the song. It was usually peaceful during this time. They would go in circle playing one note, although it took a lot of time, it was enjoyable for all of them.

"Off topic, but where did you even sleep?" Josephine asked, testing out her snares. Eris blushed, distracting herself with the strings of her guitar. Astrid began laughing loudly, while Josephine blushed as well. "Shut the fuck up, no you didn't."

"You slept on the same bed?" Eris groaned, her head still low. She heard Josephine and Astrid begin laughing again."We thought you only cuddled with us!"

"There was no room! And it was cold!" She exclaimed, trying to save herself.

"Liar!" The two girls screamed out, making Eris grow flustered again. She quickly busied herself by trying to tune her guitar as fast as possible.

-hours later-

"Okay, I think that sounded great!" Josephine exclaimed. Eris checked her phone, noticing the multiple missed calls from Karl. She felt a bit bad, knowing that she should've at least warn him that she wouldn't be responding for awhile. She shot a quick text, let him know that she would call later tonight. "Eris? You won't leave home for Karl, right?"

"Huh?" Eris asked again, looking at Josephine. Astrid looked away from her as well, now paying attention to the situation at hand. "What do you mean leave?"

"Like if you guys do date, you won't leave," Josephine whispered, twirling her drumsticks. Eris looked at Astrid, who shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't want you to leave. We waited so long for you to come to England." Josephine's eyes began to water, making Eris and Astrid let out an instant 'aw'. They ran to hug the younger one, squeezing her.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere," Eris chuckled. She rubbed Josephine's shoulder. "I won't leave you all behind, that would be kinda stupid you know."

"I thought so too but I wanted to make sure."

-instagram-

khaoz

liked by dreamwastaken, spifey, skeppy and many more

I LOVE MY FRIENDS I LOVE MY FRIENDS

dreamwastaken: WHY ARE YOU OUT SO LATE?
>khaoz: MIND YOUR BUSINESS
>jojohugs: YEAH! MIND YOUR BUSINESS
>assteriod: we are all hungry, Dream pls

karljacobs: should i get food too? so we can eat together :D
>khaoz: yeth pls
>user2: eAT TOGETHER? KAIS KAIS

skeppy: why didnt i get invited?
>khaoz: bc u stink
>Skeppy: it's bc i snitched huh?
liked by khaoz

[a/n]not me being in class rnbut i wanted to make an update here since i have finals next weekand might not update as much nextweek :3

[a/n]
not me being in class rn
but i wanted to make an update
here since i have finals next week
and might not update as much next
week :3

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!
~j