So he remembers,huh!

Avni Malhotra

The nerve of this guy!

He needs me to come to Delhi for a week when he very well knows that It is my parent's death anniversary day after tomorrow.

And why does he need me?

First of all!
How did I not know that he is the VEER SINGHANIA.

Stupid Me!

My phone rang and it was Tanvi again
Talk!
I said.

Babe... Why are you this mad?
Tanvi asked.

Because of your brother! Fuck it!
I said getting angry.

Ignore him! I called beacuse it is lunch time.
She said and I looked at the wall clock.
It was almost 12:30 p.m.

Okay. I'll be there in 5.
I said and hung up.

Stupid Singhania is not yet left. But I have to enter the cabin to inform Raghav that I am leaving for lunch.

I just squared my shoulders and knocked on Raghav's cabin.
"Come In." It was Veer's voice.

Fucker!

"I came to inform you that I am leaving for lunch Mr. Kapoor." I said looking at Raghav and giving a smile to Mr. Sharma.

"But I'll be a bit late. Is it okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. That's fine. Take your time. The lunch is very important to you." Raghav said and I got confused.
I was looking at him frowning when Mr. Sharma said "Ohh.. you can leave." He said and elbowed Raghav in his ribs.

What is going on?

I was confused but i left his cabin. Took my bag and left for the restaurant. Adnya was waiting for me outside my cabin.
I smiled at her
"Are you here by any chance to search for ways to get in Mr. Kapoor's cabin?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"No... And if you are saying this because Mihir is in then fyi we had a fight yesterday and I am not talking to him." She said glaring at me.

Yeah..! She is dating Mr. Sharma.

I just chuckled at we left. When we reached the restaurant Tanvi was already sitting over there. But she booked a private space in the restaurant.

Why?

"Why would you book a private booth? And why is the restaurant empty?" I asked confused.

"Ohh.. it is been really long that we've met. So I wanted some private time with you guys." She said looking here & there nervously.

She is lying!

I just sat down on the sofa opposite to Tanvi & Adnya.

We just ordered our lunch and started with our gossips. When the bell chimed and Mr. Sharma entered the restaurant. But Adnya had her back towards the door so she did not see.

Mr. sharma gestured me to not tell her.
I  nodded.

He came from behind and kissed her cheek. Adnya looked shocked. She just turned and saw that it was Mr. Sharma and blushed really hard.

They are so Cute!

I was busy gushing over them & I did not notice Raghav & Mr. Singhania entering the restaurant.