chapter 45

Kelvin POV

"What did you mean she parked all her bags and left without any explanation" I yell on the phone, Fernando just inform me about Lily allegedly taking her bags and living my house.

I racked my brain to think of anything I must have done but I found none, she forgave me about a month ago. We had been fine since then, I did everything in my power to make her happy.

"Did anyone visit her or did she received any mysterious calls or messages?" I asked closing my laptop as I took my car keys from the table making my way out of my office. I need to get home as fast as possible.

"Oh yes sir, I handed her a mail that was addressed to her a while ago, a few hours later I saw her leave with all of her bags on the verge of tears, I questioned if she was fine but she refused to answer me and demanded that I opened the gates for her," he explained, I listened earnestly as I swerve my car to the right avoiding a car that was about to crash into me, I ignored every speed limit and traffic on the road, I just need to get home and find my wife.

For fuck sake what must she had received that would make her leave just like that, I hope it's not what I think. Damn it, no it doesn't matter I won't let her leave me. She is mine damn it.

"Did she happen to use any of the cars in the house?" I asked, wishing she had cause it will be easier to track her down.

"No she did not sir, she used a cab, I am sorry I was not able to stop her sir " He answered in a regretful tone.

"Damn it "I yelled hitting my wheels in anger.

"It's alright Fernando just inform me of any update about her, " I said as I dial tony number on my other phone connecting it to my car system.

"Okay Mr. Alexandria " he replied, ending the call. I didn't bother correcting him like I always did.

The phone kept on ringing but there were no answers and it keeps forwarding to voice mail, pick up the fucking phone man yell dialing the number again.

"Hey man, I am so busy now why don't I call you back later" tony instantly said finally picking up the phone.

"It's really important man, I need your help please can you come to my house now," I said to him.

"Alright, am on my way there," he said hanging up on me why I focused on getting myself home in one piece.

~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~

"How did this fucking happen tony, nobody knew about this except, you and I, " I said staring at the divorce paper in my hands with my signature and Lily's on it, I certainly do remember signing them way before we got married along with the contract papers my lawyer was supposed to send them when I requested for them...

I remember telling my lawyer to dispose of them, when I realized I had fallen for my wife that idiot decided to sell confidential documents, this had my father's name written all over this but why would he do this.

"Kelvin you need to see these papers" tony yells out to me. I quickly got closer to him to see them. I scroll through the papers in shock.

"I can't believe my father fucking lied to me " I whispered in surprise. He has taken this way too far, I knew something was up, This was what Lily must have seen that made her sign the papers and ran out of my life in haste. No, I won't let her leave because of something that was out of my control. I will have to fix this.