CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

I was at lost of words, so I did the only thing that wasn't slapping that bastard Andrew, I pulled Nina and dragged her into a random room on the plane which turned out to be the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I cursed running a hand over my face

"I swear I didn't know, it was random." was Nina's response

"Random my foot you knew, how long?" I glared at her not believing a single word she that came out of her mouth.

"I ...." She tried to defend herself but I wasn't going to take her lie "How long Nina? please I do not want to sock."

"A while now" She answer quietly

"What the fuck why didn't you say something?" I asked frustrated with her, different emotions ran through my mind.

"What should I say? Huh?, the ass-shit that put you in jail is my husband's cousin how's that gonna sound?" She asked, her voice coming up.

I run my hand through my hair messing it up again after I had pat it down earlier. "He just came home one night and said i should pack warm, that's all."

"Fuck" I kicked the air, I didn't know what he was thinking,he most likely didn't know I was with Xavier because our relationship was kept mostly secret.

"I didn't know you were with Xavier, I swear." She looked worn out and tired and it hurt me to see how bad she was broken. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were with Xavier?" she glared at me making me roll my eyes

"And you never told me you were going to run away with my ex fiance" I retorted angrily

"It was two and a half years ago get over it" she whisper yelled.

"Then you too get over it" I immitated her in a more exaggerating manner, i was angry, pissed, scared and very much confused "We shouldn't be arguing right now" I sighed.

Argument would get us nowhere.

"He threathen me" Her eyes were wet with tears, it hurts me to see how scared she was.

"That?" I asked curious to know what that bastard was up to.

"If I say anything he'll kill me" She choked out "I don't want to die sage, I've lost my baby, I don't think I can lose my life" she sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's ok" I pat her trying to sooth her pain

"Are you girls ok in there?" Mrs Kimberly knight, Xavier's mother, calls out to us from the other side of the door.

"We are fine just catching up" I say loud enough for her to hear me

"It oddly percular to catch up in the toliet" She voiced her concern obviously not believing us.

Not wanting to make her worry the more I wiped away the tears that had excaped Nina's eyes gave her a kiss on the head promising to sort out things and we came out with big fake smiles plastered on our lips.

"I guess you sisters had a lot to catch up on" Andrew said his eyes staring at us giving a silent warning.

"Plenty" I force out through gritted teeth.

"Ladies and gentle men please be seated while the plane prepares for take off" the pilots voice comes through the speaker.

"Sisters?" Xavier mouthed to me and I just smiled with the intent of telling him everything

I took a seat and immediately Andrew rushes to the next one cutting off Xavier.

"Hello there Pretty" Andrew says giving me a mega watt smile