4.

"SEE THE KIDS TODAY

"SEE THE KIDS TODAY.."

--¤☆¤--

Elbowing her brother in the gut, Carrie continued to drag along Thalia with her to the Infirmary; with her brother struggling to keep with the pair. They were going to have to run up one more flights of stairs, but after running up thirty already; they were beyond tired. Damian was beginning to slow down his pace, making both his sister and Thalia stop and slow down their own; not wanting to leave him behind.

They all wanted to see Athena together as one big group, not wanting to have to wait any longer; after all it had been at least two months since they saw her. It was bad enough that they knew very little about how she was doing or where she was, seeing as how they were purposely left out of the loop with Finnick and Hermes; no matter how many begs and pouty lips they gave. So they were going to take advantage of seeing her, even if it meant that they would have to bite and claw their way into the room.

"Why can't they have a elevator? Why haven't they thought about it?! Like⎯Who want's to walk up and down hundreds of stairs?! Seriously, I want to know who the hell decided that putting hundreds of stairs was a good idea?!" Damian pants, leaning against the railing as he pants for air.

"Damian hurry your fat ass up! We got one flight left, until we are on the Infirmary floor!" Thalia shouts, wiping her brow clean of the sweat that was forming.

"Also⎯Another thing! Who the fuck created two floors for the Infirmary? Like was one not enough? There are hundred rooms on each floor! So why the fuck do they need two floors?!" Damian moans, dragging his feet as he uses the railing for support.

"Watch your language, you fucking baby!" Carrie shouts, taking deep breaths; also using the railing.

"But! That's not fair! You were just swearing, Carrie! Don't be a hypocrite." Damian mutters, earning glares from both girls.

"Who's the oldest? Me. So I get to curse. Plus, your still a baby! I mean your voice hasn't even cracked yet! You still sound like a squeaky toy!" Carrie remarks, making her brother blush and Thalia giggle; which only made him blush even more.

"I do not!" He said, his voice squeaking slightly; making him clear his throat, in hopes of fixing it.

"Whatever you say, Squeakers." Carrie mutter's, her voice low; but not low enough as her brother heard it.

"Okay then⎯um⎯you⎯um.." Damian resorts, struggling to come up with a insult of his own.

"It seem's like baby is forgetting how to speak. Is it past your nap time? Let's get you to bed." Carrie mocks, making Damian shoot daggers at her.

"Fine you win. But, my body was not made for this! This is too much running up and down!" Damian complains, rolling his eyes at his sister, begrudgingly letting the insult's go.