Chapter Twenty-Six

THE PLAN IS TO RESCUE SOLIS EDWARDS FROM THE TORTURE ROOM

THE PLAN IS TO RESCUE SOLIS EDWARDS FROM THE TORTURE ROOM. Earlier, Kreacher, the Black's house elf, gave a letter from Regulus to Sirius.

"Kreacher was told by Master Regulus to give this to bloodtraitor." The elf gave Sirius the letter and immediately left — for the first time ever Sirius didn't mind the elf's attitude. He only cared about the letter.

Sirius, Edwards is safe and alive. She's in one of the torture bedrooms. I will open the floo network in the living room. I can't let it on for long. Come soon. Bring your friends. I will try to distract them. But I could only do so much.

R.A.B

Dumbledore had informed Solis' brother of her situation. Helios was angry and dropped his work to come to Hogwarts immediately. He didn't tell his mother. Sirius was relieved that Regulus managed to help Solis from getting hurt.

"So, what's the plan?" James asked. The Marauders and Helios were in Dumbledore's office.

"We get through the floo network. I know where she is. After getting her, we have to get out as soon as possible." Sirius said.

"Alright." Remus nodded.

"Where's Dumbledore?" Helios asked. The Professor was gone.

"Who knows?" Peter shrugged.

"Let's do this boys." Sirius said as he entered the floo network and tossed the floo powder, "Grimmauld Place Number Twelve."

-

"Regulus, son!" Orion Black called out. Regulus sighed and enter the meeting room. There, seated the Rosier's. This is bad news. Sirius will be coming any time soon.

"Good afternoon Mr, Mrs. Rosier and Felix." Regulus put on his best polite smile.

"It's good to see you Regulus." Mrs Rosier beamed. The Rosier are all death eaters. They all officially got the mark, unlike the Black's who got cold feet. Though they were all still followers of the Dark Lord.

"Felix here, helped me imperius the half-blood in Hogwarts. That stupid fool, Dumbledore, didn't even notice, something right under his nose." Walburga chuckled darkly.

So, it was him. Felix Rosier. He knew everything from the beginning. The last puzzle piece, Regulus finally understood the whole picture. His parents didn't ask for his deranged cousin, but someone from the inside — Felix Rosier. To not raise suspicions, he used a puppet — Belle Hallow. Everything makes so much sense now.

"You didn't tell me that." Regulus looked at Felix Rosier.

"I was just doing you a favor since you couldn't do your job. After all, we are on the same side here. Aren't we?" Felix smirked.

"I suppose so." Regulus is internally cursing. How is he going to distract five dark wizards and witches. He could only wish Sirius brought a lot of back-up.