▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: -MYCIELO

----------

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]?! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭?!" ¹

Sukuna yelled out as he easily killed off those who have come to sought revenge on him. Yet, they were cowards who didn't dare to go up against him personally, instead, deciding that the easiest way to sought revenge was to kill her.

His wife.

His blood ran cold as he watched as her body fell back with little reactions as he reached out to her and held her dearly in his arms. His lips pressed into a fine thin line then as he could feel how her body was turning cold and how her eyes were about to shut.

"Oi, stay with me!" he yelled out, and he listened to her laughing slightly which he thought she might have lost her mind in a way. Tears threatening to fall as he watched her raise her hand up and gently caressed his face.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered out, but Sukuna knew it wasn't her fault. It was never her fault in the first place. The one and the only reason why he learned how to love was because of her, and only her then.

"Baka, don't apologize to me," he muttered out as his hold on her tightened and she could only laugh a little more once again as she looked at him with a pair of weak-looking eyes.

He knew she tried to fend for herself, hoping that it would help ease his worries since he was a sorcerer then, and her, being nothing but a mere human being without any special abilities or curses.

She could feel her life slipping away then as he continued to hold onto her tightly, and soon he placed his forehead against hers as his lips found its way to her pale-looking ones.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]," ²

and those simple words brought tears to his dying wife as she nodded her head and soon her hand slipped from where his cheek was, falling to the ground as her life was taken away then.

Sukuna's grip on her tightened as he let out a shaky breath, anger surging through his body as he lost his wife to the sorcerers who tried to overthrow him. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he carried his dead wife's body and walked away from the bloodied scene.