nineteen;sunday kinda love

While Delilah might have been in her own little world, she wasn't oblivious

While Delilah might have been in her own little world, she wasn't oblivious. She knew the second Bella sliced her finger open that something was wrong. Of course that was obvious, it didn't take a scientist to figure out that the Cullens reactions were anything but positive.

However Delilah didn't realise how bad it was until it was too late. She thought Jasper might have bought Bella some flowers and chocolates to make up for trying to suck her blood, she didn't think he along with all of his family, would leave the town completely.

When they left Delilah wasn't sure what to do, her whole life had started to revolve around Rosalie Hale and her family. But now they were gone, it was as if Delilah had lost her purpose, she came alive when she was with Rose and now that she was gone, she felt like she was rotting away.

But that was two months ago, things had changed since then. Delilah's world had started to revolve around Isabella Swan instead, not because she was in love with her, but because Bella needed her.

It was fair to say that Isabella was taking her time to recover from Edward's departure. While it only took Delilah a matter of days to pick herself up and put on the same facade that she'd always worn, the same couldn't be said for Bella. The girl had fallen into a deep depression, and Delilah was doing her best to support Bella and make sure she'd be okay. She'd even started to be civil to Jess, which took a lot for Delilah. However, she was getting to the point where she was starting to wonder if there was any point in being there for Bella anymore.  Delilah would sit and try to talk to her all day, however Bella never spoke a word, she'd invite her out for tea and a movie and Bella would just shake her head. Delilah had even gone as far as to bake her brownies, but still Bella didn't even touch one.

Of course Delilah understood that it wasn't easy for Bella, because inside Delilah was hurting too. She could feel the physical pain of being away from Rosalie, and she was stuck knowing she couldn't get rid of it. So she knew how Bella felt, but she was starting to become annoyed at how the girl would rather wish her life away than live it.

However, at present, Delilah had more pressing matters.

The human had attended a doctors appointment just a few days prior, Delilah wasn't worried about it at the time. She was never poorly, she was sure her biological parents had given her some kind of gene that made her immune to every illness ever.

Although that was before Delilah got all her test results back. It was obvious from the moment her doctor sat down that something was wrong, Delilah was good at reading people and the expression on her doctors face made her stomach drop.

"How are you feeling right now, Delilah?" The doctors voice was soft, and her eyes were gentle. Nothing out of the ordinary she guessed.

"Fine, why?" Out of habit Delilah asked the question, she was too used to questioning everything. But she was sure she had nothing to worry about, all of Delilah's pain was caused by Rosalie, Delilah was sure of it.