Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)/???
Looks: what you look like
Personality: (Y/n) is the type of person who don't need a lot of friends, if something happens to one of his friends he will find who did it and make them pay. To his friends he is good hearted, protective. To people he don't know or dislikes, he's antisocial, hardworking. However to people he hates (people who hurts Marinette) he is aggressive, violent, he will teach you a lesson on what happens to you if you hurt Marinette.
About: (Y/n) is the childhood best friend of Marinette Dupain-Cheng. The two always played together and with each over no matter what, the two was as close as you can get. However (Y/n) had to leave Paris, it was painful for him and Marinette. Years later when (Y/n) was a teenager he moved back to Paris to reunite with his childhood best friend. After he found out what has happen to her at school. (Y/n) help Marinette when no one else would. If she can't fight her battle then he will fight for her. The old friends got closer then their ever have when their were kids. As that happens something was starting to awaken inside of him.
Likes: Marinette, helping who he trust, playing games, doing his own thing.
Dislikes: Anyone who hurts Marinette, Lila, Gabriel, large groups of people.