twelve ☁️

Ni-Ki was actually trying to pick the perfect outfit for his little coffee date with Sunoo.

He figured out not a long time ago that he probably have a slight crush on the boy. But he wasn't that sure and he didn't think that Sunoo will love him back especially after all the shity things he did before. But he still wanted to try to flirt with him.

-" Ni-Ki I need to use the bathroom too what are you even doing inside ?! "

-" I put some makeup on go use the bathroom upstairs and stop bothering me Konon "

-" You don't even have makeup what are y- ... Don't tell you are using mine ?! "

Ni-Ki didn't replied back too focused on making the perfect eye-liner.

-" You better have to answer before I'll tell dad "

-" Calm down I've finished "

When he opened the door his sister gasped in shocked

-" What ? Is it that terrible ? " Ni-ki asked

-" No It's perfect you're so ... handsome and pretty at the same time "

Konon ruffled his little brother's hair and got a death glare from him.

-" I spend 2 hours on my haircut you can't destroying all my efforts "

-" So who's the girl ? "

-" Wich girl ? "

-" The girl you're gonna hang out with "

Ni-Ki avoided his sister sight before saying

-" It's not a girl "

-" So who's the boy ? "

-" Kim Sunoo "

-" I don't know if I know him, I guess not but I'm sure he will fall in love with you when he'll saw you "

-" You think ? "

-" Of course just look at yourself ! You're really cute like that "

Ni-Ki smiled and grabbed his coast before going to Sunoo's house to pick him up.

Sunoo him was ready and stressed as fuck. His mom talked with him and asked him some question about Ni-Ki and he just told her that it was a friendly date.

-" My first date with your dad was basically a friendly date too "

-" Stop talking about him and don't ever tell him that a boy held my hand "

His mother sighs, she knew too well that her son and ex-husband has a catastrophic relationship but what can she do about it ? Absolutely nothing.

She decided to didn't reply and continue what she was doing.

-" Sunoo don't you think that you should wear something else than a sweater "

-" Why ? "

-" Because I'm sure that Ni-Ki will be well-dressed "

-" At least one of us will be handsome "

-" Kim Sunoo ! You're handsome too otherwise this boy won't take you on a date ! "

-" I- "

-" Go change yourself "

He took off his black sweater and put a pretty white shirt with long sleeves and with lace

This is pretty I hope Ni-Ki will like it