CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

*3 years later*

Trinity's POV.

              I could here the cameras clicking and paparazzi asking questions while trying to get through my security. I'm still the same Trinity Davies just a little, who am I kidding a lot!! richer and more beautiful. You could say this three years did me good. But, that doesn't mean that I didn't think of him. I cried to sleep every night especially when the magazines showed a new whore every day, but no one needs to hear that.
"Dana, my schedule for today clear it, and i would like an early breakfast tomorrow. Do you understand me??"
"Yes mam"
"Anything important this week??"
"Yes mam. Uhmm....Mam...You see...."uh!!! I hate when people stutter.
"Either you speak fluent English or you shut up and prepare to lose your job" I said glaring at her. Yes I also became more strict.aaa
"Sorry, you have an important meeting"my Secretary said.
"Why?? I'm a model not some business woman. What could be so important"I asked.
"YouhaveanimportantmeetingwithDamonKnight!!!"she rushed out.
"What did you say all I got was you..... important.......night."
"You have a meeting with Damon Knight" my blood ran cold memories........no, not again I won't let him get to me.
"Ok!! now, I'll take my leave. Get a ticket for our trip to Spain and make sure all my meeting end before midday"I said curtly.
"Ok mam" she said.....something was wrong... I looked at her quizzically.
"I hope it's not what am thinking you are thinking about??"
"I just can't stop my self" and she went full sobbing mode. Argh!! Tears making people weak. Let me formally introduce my secretary Dana Crest. She found out her soon-to-be husband was cheating on her. Turns out Derek Stones, her fiance, is now working for him. Jerks, they deserve each other.
"Hey, it's ok I'm here no one will hurt you again. And, if I ever cross part with Derek, which I will soon, I will beat him up trust me. Now smile unless no  ice cream" immediately she smiled. I may be a little strict ok very strict but with Dana I'm less strict.

>>>>>THE>>>>>NEXT>>>>>DAY>>>>>>>

             Next day we got on my private jet, yeah I finally got one. Figured I took a disliking for first class. Especially after Lil...... let's not go there. Maybe while I'm in Spain I might visit her.
"We are about to take off, please put on your seatbelt"argh, we are already buckled up you idiot.
"Natalie"I called.
"Yes mam"my stewardess answered.
"You are fired!!!"she put her head down and went to the operating room. She knew better than to argue.
"Mam, this is your schedule" Dana said.
"Miss Dana if you are not blind then maybe you should read it out unless shut up"I picked up a magazine.
"Uhmm, right sor...."
"Shut up and read"I cut her off.
"Since we'll be arriving sometime between lunch and dinner, there will be a meet and greet with your fans. That's all for today. Tomorrow, yo..u wi...ll be ha..vi"
"Dana!!stop stuttering and talk!!"
"I'm Soo........you have breakfast with Mr Knight and his P.A. then we'll head over for the shoot since it's for his business, you have to do the shoot with him. It's to model one of his latest works"why me?! seeing his face I will try to face him. I know I can do this. Yes!! You can do this Trinity.
"So what was this so called 'important meeting' you mentioned?"
"You have to go to a ball with Damon" no big deal! "As his date"
"I'm sorry Dana you are not speaking my language rephrase"
"Mr Longford, the host invited both of you guys but since you guys know each other he preferred you guys coming as dates" argh!!! When I thought things couldn't get worse. But, I might use this to my advantage.
"Ok!" Damon Knight prepare for your biggest downfall. I will make sure you pay.