Note *About Chapter 100*

Hi lovely readers, 

Hope you all are doing good and keeping safe.

Well i am here with a little bad news, that i will not be posting the next chapter on Wednesday, like i mentioned on my message board.

Reason being, I need more time to write down the scenarios, as i mentioned that handling many characters at a time can be confusing and time taking.
Arnav Khushi, Anjali Rahul, Aman Lavanya, Akash Payal, NK Naina and other family members, i want to write about almost every character in the 100th chapter, to make it special.

So i need more time to complete the chapters, as from the past 2 days i have been writing dialogues, scenes, then finding it not good, deleting it and then writing again ... so far i have been able to write only 4-5 pages of ms-word and there so much more to write still ...usually i write 10-11 pages as a long chapter ... which 100th chapter will be ... a long one.

So I really need more time to reflect on the scenes/dialogues and write the chapter, so i will not be telling any specific day because if i have any set back like today ... the light at 8 am and just came back at 5pm ... it really put me backward in terms of my work ... which now i have to make a late night to complete the tasks. That way i won't have to get embarrass again for not posting the chapter on the said day/date.

I will surely update the chapter in next 10-12 days, hopefully it won't be late than that.

I know you all will be feeling irritated with me that why she tells us a day and then delay the update. I really apologies but i want you guys to understand from a writer point of view. 
Its not easy to write a chapter ... now i really understand what writers goes through ... the writer blocks and all and then there are house chores, client meetings and work to do as well.

But rest assured, i am not going MIA this time ... i will surely complete this story ... thats the only reason i came back.

I am posting the note here because i notice that some readers don't get the notification of my message board, as you have to follow me and i am sure there are readers who don't follow me so i am writing the note here so they can also know about the delay in the update.

Take care guys, try not to be angry with me please :(
Much love ....
Bubbles76.