part 43

JIMIN'S POV

After we sent the kids to the police station, we directly went home as that guy instructed us.We patiently waited for 3 hours without saying a word to our hyungs.After that things got heated up.Hyungs started to panick seeing Deoksim nowhere to be seen again.We were too scared to say anything. But the fear of losing Deoksim got the best of me.Other two maknaes also begged me to do something. At last I decided to say the truth to our hyungs.

Yoongi hyung's punch was a terrible nightmare for me.He was raging.Not only him.Other hyungs too.Our father and Mrs.Kim were in a business trip.They were not far from our city but we decided to take actions before telling him.We were too worried to even waste our time to call him.So we told everything to police.

They went to that abundant area with their police forces.We also went their not wanting to just sit back and watch.Our sister is in a danger.We can't lose her no matter what.Once we lost Sol-ah.And we are not ready to lose Deoksim too.She's too precious to us.

After searching the area for an hour or two,cops found the place.They didn't let us go near that area.We had to wait a bit far.We were impatient. My mind wasn't processing anything. What if they had hurted our Deoksim? I was praying to Gods.

"Boys!"a cop came towards us running.

We all walked quickly to him with our beating hearts. Please be alright Deoksim-ah.

"We found her.An ambulance is bringing her to the hospital. Hurry up and follow that ambulance"he pointed at an ambulance which had already passed us.

We didn't waste any second before getting inside our car.Jin hyung drove as fast as he could. He was nervous. His ears were red even though he had a calm face.

Yoongi hyung's pale face even more paler than usual days.He was biting his nails out of nervousness.

Namjoon hyung was in deep thoughts.He was in the passenger seat.He was staring outside.I'm sure he must be thinking about how the hell Deoksim ended up in this trouble.

Hoseok hyung had an upside down heart shape lips.Whenever he's upset,his lips go down reaching his chin.His eyes were teary.

Taehyung was hiding his face on his palms.He seemed worn out.He secretly wipes his tears.

On the other hand Jungkook, he looks soulless.He was just staring blankly at nothing. He was suppressing the urge to cry.

I sighed looking outside the car.This is all confusing. How the hell Deoksim went there?I clearly remember her going to her room last night. But then,like a magic she was in that creepy building saving some kidnapped kids with a stranger.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we reached the hospital. We all got out like a flash and ran towards the already arrived ambulance. But something was wrong.

We stopped on our tracks when we saw all the hospital workers on the floor after getting beaten up by someone. The door of the ambulance was opened.But no one was there inside.

"What the hell happened?"I heard Namjoon hyung's voice.

One worker stood up holding his arm.He was one of the people who were inside the ambulance. "The girl we brought,she suddenly beat us all and ran away when we tried to stop her"

We all gasped.Deoksim-ah,what the hell are you doing?

NO ONE'S POV

"She must be somewhere near here.Let's split up and find her"Jin proposed his idea."Namjoon, call appa quickly before that.Boys,let's go"

But before they run,another ambulance stopped infront of them.They stopped for a minute since it was literally infront of them.The ambulance doors opened revealing a boy who was in his nearly dead bed.His head was bleeding nonstoply. An oxygen mask was placed on his face showing how serious his condition.Hospital workers took his bed out.