CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

Let's just say, my weekend went well. Okay fine, it was amazing. Now it's Monday morning and I can't stop dancing around the house while preparing for school. Not many people get the opportunity to date their crushes so don't judge me. I smiled at the mirror as I applied a baby pink lip gloss. I smacked my lips twice and pouted at the mirror. Not to bad, I guess.

I stood in my full height in front t of the mirror and dusted my grey jeans. All thanks to Bex, I was able to choose this outfit. Also because grey is Eli's favorite colour.

I carried my school bag and jogged downstairs. I didn't even eat because I was so excited to see Eli even though we saw each other a day ago. I locked the door and took the house keys. I'll call mum when I come back from school, I thought, putting it at the back of my mind.

I got into my car and drove to school with a grin as wide as Joker's. I got in the school parking lot and parked my car. I got out, locked the car and literally skipped to school with almost everyone staring at me like 'this bitch is finally nuts' but I didn't care. I skipped till I got to my locker and found Bex standing there, arms crossed, killer glare and all. I eyed her outfit with a smile.

"Babe! I love you so much. You're the bestest best friend ever" I said, enveloping her in a big hug so she won't be mad at me. I released her from the hug with a grin.

"First of all. Why are you so happy? Zoey is the happy one of the three of us. Second, I waited throughout Sunday for your call but it never came, who did you replace me with? so I can find them and crush them with my new heels" I was about to talk but she shushed me. "Third. Is that lip gloss, you're wearing?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Bex, you are exaggerating. I'm always happy" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sure. That is if you classify constant glared and scowls as happy, then you always are" she answered with a snicker. I swatted her arm slightly.

"And about Sunday, I'm so sorry. I forgot. I was occupied" I bit my lower lip and gave her an apologetic look.

"Who is the person?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I rolled my eyes.

"There is no person, Bex." I said, looking everywhere but her and partially searching for Eli. On Saturday, Nick's mother ended up to be fine and she went back home on Sunday. Me and Nick never exchanged a word since then.

"It's Nick isn't it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me with a mischievous grin and my eyes widened.

"What? No! Never!" I almost yelled. She gave me a weird look and I patted my ponytail.

"Then it's Eli. It's definitely Eli" she said and I blushed. She screamed in excitement making the hallway passers turn heads.

"Stop screaming! Gosh!" I covered her mouth with my palm. She stopped and giggled weirdly before poking my stomach, making me crack a smile.

"S...you guys are a thing now? Like a thing thing?" She winked excessively and I did a face palm with a smile.

"Yes, I guess. So how was your weekend?" I blushed and quickly changed the subject.

"My weekend was amazing! I went on another date with Lucas. And God!! He did the asking out the right way this time and I said yes! So babe, the three of us are now taken! Woo-hoo!" She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"The three of us? And Zoey?" I asked confusedly and she gave me a weird look.

"Yeah. Zoey told me. On Sunday. She said Eddy called her" She said and my mouth stretched into a wide grin.