ARC 1 Re : I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You

Chapter 222: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

While the sickroom door was pushed open, Gabriel quickly pulled out the syringe, hid it in his clothes, and then pretended to come forward to help Shang Ke.

However, before he could touch Shang Ke, he was blocked by one hand. Ravel squatted down and looked at Shang Ke’s situation and ordered his subordinates with a cold look, “Call a doctor.”

Shang Ke laid pale on the ground, his eyes misty and half open. He was short of breath and his limbs drooping feebly on his side, his clothes half exposed, revealing a large area of scarred skin and the Flaming Red Sky Flower on his chest.

Ravel looked sharply at Gabriel and asked coldly, “What happened?”

Gabriel lowered his head, avoiding his sight. He said in a wronged tone, “I don’t know, we were just having a normal conversation when he suddenly rushed over and hit me…”

As he spoke, the doctors rushed over.

Ravel picked up Gabriel and threw him to an officer. He ordered, “Lock him up and deal with him later.”

“Sire, please believe me, I didn’t hurt Cage.” Gabriel tried to defend himself.

Ravel ignored him. His thoughts were all on Shang Ke, who was seriously injured.

The doctor gave Shang Ke an emergency treatment quickly, and then, together with other medical staff, carefully placed him on the bed and pushed him straight to the emergency room.

“Sire, Master Cage’s situation is not very optimistic. His body has suffered a huge impact again, which caused a large-scale fracture in the bones that were originally beginning to heal, and the toxins in the body has begun to attack.” The doctor paused and said to Ravel with difficulty, “Please prepare for the worst.”

Ravel looked at the doctor with a blank face and walked quickly into the emergency room, feeling like his heart was being crushed by a huge rock which made it difficult to breathe.

After a while, he suddenly turned around and said to lieutenant Kahn, “I’m going to the monitor room.”

This floor was closely monitored with guards and posts arranged around it, and only those who had obtained permission could enter it. Gabriel was Cage’s brother, so Ravel didn’t forbid him to visit. As a result, this happened on his first visit. One can easily imagine the anger and suspicion in Ravel’s heart.

Meanwhile, after being taken away by Ravel’s men, Gabriel quietly threw away the interference device and syringe hidden in his clothes. Although this operation was somewhat unsatisfactory, no one was able to accuse him of the crime as long as there was no evidence.

Gabriel thought that his interference device was perfect, but he didn’t know that this little trick couldn’t fool Ravel.

In the monitor room, the staff put up the video feed after Gabriel entered the ward.

In the video, Gabriel walked into the sickroom,then stood by Cage’s bed for a moment and whispered a few words. Then, they saw Cage on the bed looking as if he was being stimulated by something. Regardless of his injury, he slammed into Gabriel hard, and after knocking him back, he also fell off the bed. Then, Gabriel moved to his side, seeming to help him up.

“What did Gabriel say to Cage? How could it make him so angry?” Looking at the whole process, everyone came to this conclusion at the same time.

Ravel watched it several times again, and then asked the staff to analyze the video hierarchically, which could restore the video blocked by an instrument.