The road trip

Yesterday I couldn't sleep the whole night because of that incident and my eyes got huge dark circles. I think I will need a tea bag treatment because definitely I can't go out like this. I know I was tired and slipped inside the blankets the moment I returned home but the kind of excitement you get only by the name of excursion keeps you awake. So I just need to take my pre packed bag and lock the door.

Dresses - checked
Toiletries - checked
Water bottle - checked
Cash - checked
Notebook and pen - checked
A few more stuff and I am done.
Within seconds I am at the university. You can't imagine how fast I am when it comes to have fun.

The moment I entered, a bunch of people fell on me the same way clothes fall on you when you open an overly loaded cupboard.

"Guys calm down!", I said looking who they were and guess what.

They are the my cute scoundrels - Hye Kyo, Rebecca and Jung Kuk, while Shi Jin and Wooseok are talking by a side. Shim Chung, her gang and the other students are also scattered in the campus like sheep's wool. Some actual nerds are with dozens of bags as if going for an abroad trip! How stupid! Our bus won't be able to carry us if these cockroaches jump in.

"Where were you? We were waiting so patiently! Now come on, we will soon be boarding the buses," Hye Kyo said and then whispered in my ears. "Someone is waiting for you."

My head still feels heavy. Why this happens with me? I was so excited but this situation has increased my pulse rate. Without talking any further, ms. Choi led us to our buses and we quickly jumped into the bus.

Well, this bus has two seats on each side and unfortunately we are three. The teacher is giving us some common instructions which we give to kids, and I am like - "come on, we are no more kids!" Gangsters occupied the back seats while the front ones are booked for the nerds, so the only place left for normal students like us are the middle ones.

Hye Kyo and Jung Suk sat together while Wooseok is sitting in the front row. Rebecca sat with her bench mate Jessica. And do you think this arrogant mr. Park will let anyone sit next to him? About five to six sluts are in a line just to have a seat beside him so that they can rest their heads on his shoulders when the bus gives a sudden jerk.

"Ms. Choi can I sit next to you actually all the seats are--," I was requesting my teacher when a guy called me.

"Sakshi there is a vacant place, you can sit with me," a classmate of mine said which I agreed to.

I was crossing the aisle with my bag and baggages when Shi Jin, whose seat comes in between, held my wrist by my bracelet.

"You are not going anywhere," he said with a cold, blank and expressionless face.

"I can sit wherever I feel like. You have no rights to control me."

That very moment he stood up and gave a death glare to that innocent guy who offered a seat to me. Because of fear, the guy himself refused and asked me to find another place. WTF.

"You want me to sit on the floor?", I asked Shi Jin while fisting my palms.

"I didn't say that. You can beg to sit next to me if you want to, I have a big heart, you know?," he dusted the next sit as if preparing it for me.

"I am not gonna sit there," I rebelled.

"Your wish. Let me see who is that idiot who is gonna help you get a seat. And let me remind you, it's a long journey and as far as I know, your weak legs won't be any help," he showed his nasty smirk.

"If I decide one thing then there is absolutely no chance that I am gonna change my decision at any cost," I rolled my eyes.

But...but...BUT after we started the journey, my feets were able to support hardly for a few minutes but now I am feeling weak due to sleep.