Secrets cause fractures

Ah! He is the worst person I've ever seen in my life. I hate that dickhead! You know how much I want to go to a coin karaoke. I asked Shi Jin if he could accompany me but he just said a straight 'no' right on my face. He said he has some work to do, the same old man advice! How dare he? He is such a loving piece of shit!

"Dog's poop. Perfect nickname for mr. perfect," I clenched my fists.

I am going back home, after spending a million years in the university and am going to have a gala time alone cause you know how great friends I got. I wish they were dead before me with my precious chips in their coffins!

Literally. Why should I be the only one to suffer with craps?

I am walking in my campus, planning what all to do once I get back home when I find Shim Chung talking to someone on her phone, near the main gate. She has covered her mouth so that nobody could hear her. What is she doing?

I tapped her shoulder from the back and due to sudden fright or shock, the phone fell from her hands. She quickly picked and hanged up the call.

"S-sakshi?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. By the way why is your face so pale? Is everything alright?", I asked in a concerned voice and eyes filled with hope that she will tell the truth.

"Y-yes!"

"Then why are you shuttering?"

"Sh-Shuttering? Who is shuttering? I am n-not!"

"You know I can read faces. Now without any hesitation, tell me. And if everything is alright then why were you whispering like mosquito on the phone?"

"I said everything is alright. That's none of your business so leave," she was about to go when I pulled her shirt, making her stop.

"You need to answer me."

"Look, it's good for both of us if you stay away from it."

I held her hands, and started caressing it while looking straight in her eyes. It becomes difficult for a person to lie if you look directly into their eyes.

"I know we hate each other but you can trust me. I may help you. And even if you don't want my help, I will, cause you also helped me in the resort."

She pulled me and bought near a shade, so that nobody could see us.

"My da-dad is-s paralysed and he needs me. I need to go. Sakshi please try to understand."

"Oh I--," I let go of her with guilt but she once again came and hugged me, not to hug but to say something in my ears.

"Please don't disclose this matter to anyone"

"But...why?"

She broke the hug, looked around and whispered in a dark voice, "He is not paralysed, he is murdered."

My eyes widened enough to fall off my sockets and mouth opened wide. "But how? Who did? And how do you know?"

"Just remember, it's because of Rock."

"Rock? You mean that cyber criminal? But why he did this?"

"I can't answer to all your questions now. Rock's men are always around, watching me. Chung Ha doesn't know anything about it. Sakshi if anything happens to me in future, just know that it's Rock," she quickly picked up her bag and left with painful expressions.

What is going on? Rock killed Shim Chung's dad and nobody knows about? Now I wonder why she was sweating yesterday.

But why will he kill her dad? Is it because of any personal grudge? As far as I remember, Shim Chung's dad was the MD of a software company and also a partner of Lee groups & co. - one of the biggest industries of the country. But one thing I must say, she is a brave girl. I hope she is all safe.