The only one

"Hye Kyo please, you know how much I want to take part!", I hit her arm.

"No."

"Please?", I pouted.

"Sakshi, I already said no. Your leg is not even fully recovered and you want to take part in the basketball competition?"

"I can manage," I showed my big doe eyes and showered glitters of request. "I promise I won't cause any trouble."

"Wow! You can't even stand properly but want to play basketball! You are really one of a kind!", she made fun of me. "But you will not take part and that's it."

"You are very bad!"

"If it's for you, I am ready to be bad," she smiled and then stood up to get ready,
"get your lazy ass ready as fast as you can."

It's been one whole month and my leg is still under recovery. All this time, Hye Kyo helped a lot as expected. She came almost everyday, cooked for me, updated me about university and even helped me in getting dressed.

She already submitted my leave application and today, finally at least I am ready to walk on my own. Thank God! I was damn fed up with that heavy plaster that kept hugging my legs. It was so irritating.

Right now we were fighting about the competitions that are about to be held in the university. There is gonna be a lot of events including the prom and basketball competition. I want to take part but my bestie stopped me as it's not good for my leg, according to those stupid doctors.

This month was proved pretty much productive for me. As I was at home, I was able to take out all the possible information about Rock and Suzy. Isn't it good?

I once visited the intelligence bureau with my grandpa and learnt how to find information about criminals and the officers. I found Shi Jin's name in the officers list and now I don't have any more confusion regarding it. While Rock who is a cyber criminal, hacks and controls big industries as well as rich businessman. He even has a very big collection of diamonds which he collected by conning people on an international level. Though his murder records are not so big, he is dangerous. He kills the ones who rejects his proposal or know his real identity.

Next comes Suzy. Her history is even more confusing. She is the daughter of the rich CEO of Shinwa industries.

Why Shinwa industries not been hacked yet? Is Suzy more powerful than Rock?

All such questions were worrying me earlier but not anymore. Suzy is Rocks girlfriend. Yes, you heard correct. So there can be a possibility that they are underworld partners. But why will Rock trust someone like her? I still don't know much about it. Maybe he is conning her too!

Now, why is Rock after Shi Jin?

Rock traps rich personalities so it might be for his money. But according to what I saw one month ago at the bar, it looked as if Shi Jin is not interested in Suzy's deal. Is Shi Jin Rock's next target? But that's also not possible since Shi Jin himself is an officer at the intelligence department. So what's their connection?

It was not easy to collect these informations. But if I can hack Shi Jin's laptop then it shouldn't be difficult for me to hack the intelligence department also. I was once about to be caught but thank God I was saved because of my prudence. I too have the qualities of an officer, just like my grandpa!

"Well done Sakshi!", I patted my back proudly.

And like this I am back to the 'Kenovah'. I sniffed all the air around me and took a deep breath. It feels like years since I saw those beautiful buildings.