Spirit away

Somebody splashes water on my face. I slowly opened my eyes. This place is really dark, looks like a tunnel. There are a lot of men with guns and I can see Shi Jin lying unconscious in front of a black car. They woke him up the same way by splashing cold water with full force. I soon remember everything that happened at the prom. I am about to scream his name but suddenly I hear a mysterious voice from behind.

"Nice to meet you again baby girl."

A person comes before me, taking slow but confident steps. His face is covered with a mask and his aura is really dark.

"Rock?"

"Bingo! I hope my people didn't trouble you much while bringing you here," he laughed.

I scoff, looking straight into his eyes. It's not the time to be weak. "It was a bit rude but don't worry, I forgive you."

He chuckles at my reply and signals a gangster. He brings some documents and gives them to me.

"And they're the copies of his appointment letter and assignments. I really liked his new assignment....getting proofs from Sakshi to find Rock," Rock said while looking at Shi Jin who is lying on the floor with an expressionless face.

My heart stops beating for a moment. I'm not getting any words to speak, "I already know he works in intelligence bureau."

My reply didn't shocked Rock much, he is actually amused by it. Meanwhile, another man comes with some documents.

"Sir, I found two pistols and some documents in his house. These documents contains every detail related to Sakshi," said the gangster.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked in anger.

"Oh! Let me take a picture of this beauty! I really missed your angry red face!", said Rock. "You don't know me but actually you do! And back to your question, I am showing these papers to break your blind trust on your bully. It was not a coincidence. He became your bully to have an eye on you but unfortunately he didn't knew that you already lost your memories!", he gave a loud devilish laugh. "Isn't it interesting!?"

And this time when I raised my head to look at Shi Jin, Rock's man comes and gives me the documents but I throw it on the ground. I take small steps towards him, trying my best to hold my tears, having a mixed emotion of pain and anger on my face. I speak while looking into his eyes, trying my best to maintain the blind trust I have on him.

"There is a CCTV footage of my house of the day when S&M mall was attacked. It shows that you are inquiring my house. I knew you work in intelligence bureau. They're saying that you approached me to get proofs against Rock. It's not true, right?"

He remained silent. His eyes become teary. I went near him and held his hands, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Listen, I'm a hacker. I know very well how they can fabricate these proofs. Just say they're lying, I'll trust you," my eyes started watering.

He lowered his gaze. "I am sorry Sakshi, but let me explain....."

I leave his hands and stars taking back steps. Tears starts rolling down my cheeks.

"Thank you so much to both of you. It was really a long time when I saw an emotional movie. Look, I'm crying," said Rock and started fake sobbing.

I speak in a high voice to cut his sentence. Anger is so clear in my voice, "why are you doing this?"

"Calm down baby girl, I'll explain everything to you," Rock smirked and continued, "three years back in a world where princess story lives...I went to India to check on you because you won the award for the best junior tech genius of the country that year and as you were a young teen, it was not hard to con you. I came as a classmate and started making a friendship and as we were friends, you did all hacking for me. And not to forget, you were my secret crush too! Your grandpa, who is....sorry! Who WAS the chief of intelligence bureau of that country, was working on a mission to catch me. One day, you brought your grandpa to meet your new friend, that was me and he quickly caught me."