Chapter 12: Will You Model For Me?

Epona's POV:

I was about to part ways with August when I remembered, I don't know how to get to the Slytherin room.

"Hey, this might sound kinda stupid, but could you walk me to the Slytherin room place? I forgot how to get there." I forced an awkward smile.

"Of course I will. I wouldn't be a good student or friend if I just left you here." He smiled.

I did too, and we started walking. August is really nice. And smart too. He offered to show me around to my classes when I get my schedule. He started joking around,we got to a staircase.

We started down them, leading to the dungeons. On one, it felt like foot sank through, and I braced for impact, but it never came. Instead, I was spun, and held with an arm around my waist, and my hand had another in it.

I looked up at Augusts face, "Ah, guess I forgot to mention the trick steps. I'm just so used to skipping them by now. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to you."

He laughed, "Seems that you just keep falling when I'm around."

I laughed and I stood in front of a blank wall. We stood there for a moment, then he asked me.

"Do you know your password?"

"Um, yeah."

"Well, I'll see you later, Potter." He smiled, did a little wave, and walked away.

I took a deep breath and said, "Pure-blood."

I walked inside, only to be greeted by Draco Malfoy, leaning against the wall by the fire place. I was about to walk by him, but something stopped me.

"Who was that?" His voice was stern, and his stare cold.

"Hm? His name is August. I forgot where the dorms were so he showed me." I smiled, but Draco's look didn't falter. So I continued, "I've been drawing sketches of what I think good uniforms would look like, and doesn't he look like the perfect model? I should get his number tomorrow when we walk to class together-"

"You have't given me your number, but you'll give one to a strange guy you just met?" His fist clenched. I looked him in the eye.

"Roll up your sleeve and stick out your arm."

"Why?"

"Do it."

He did, and I walked over, not breaking eye contact. I took a pen out of my pocket, and wrote my number on his arm. I smiled, and started walking away, "Goodnight, Malfoy."

Draco's POV:

I looked at my arm. There it was, Epona's number, with a heart after it. I'm glad I have her number, but I have problems that need to be taken care of. Weasley, and this August guy. What does she even see in either of them? How could he be a better model than me?

I watched her walk away, mesmerized by the swishing of her ponytail with every step she took. For as many connections as I have, I don't have a guy to get me fabrics from in the school. Though, I could probably get some strings pulled to have her designs become reality....

"Is Draco Malfoy thinking of someone other than himself?" A girls voice came out from behind me. Quickly I spun around to see it was none other than Lucinda Slytherin. She took her fathers name. As if my life wasn't complicated enough. Now that annoying ghost has come back.

Like Epona, Lucinda was in the shadow of her older sister, Morgana. When few people did know her name, they accused her of trying to curse her sister out of jealousy, and was mysteriously found dead from the killing curse in her bedroom at the age of seventeen.

"What do you want?" I growled.

She sighed, "Always so uptight. Filled with jealousy rage. Poor girl." She flipped her fiery red hair behind her shoulder, "Must be hard having you try to control her. She just woke up, let her be free before you plague her with your bitterness."

I glared at Lucinda, "What are you talking about? I just want the best for her."

"Then stop being a stalker. It's weird." She gave me a partially disgusted look, "I mean, can you even pretend to notice the pain she's going through?"

"Stop being vague, Oracle."

"Epona Babe Potter is a fire. There are two paths for her. She either turns into a forest fire, or she's put into a glass, and someone screws the lid on. Weirdly enough, her destiny is not clear to me. It's forever changing. But it's quite consistent in those two paths. But, there is another, to blurry to decipher." Lucinda walked towards me, putting her face close to mine, "Draco Lucius Malfoy.

"You're path has changed to. Don't let the anger fill you. Otherwise, you aren't hurting yourself. But the one you will grow to care about the most. Let the phoenix fly, but be there when she needs you, until her life isn't tied to anothers. Then, you will be set free from your burden too."

Then she smirked at me, "Oh, and don't worry about that boy. Epona isn't exactly his type." She winked.

And with that, Lucinda disappeared. 

I walked up to my own room, which I got to live in by myself, and sat down on the bed. I rubbed my temples. What the fuck did any of that mean. Did she mean the Epona will either be the one to destroy or she will be forgotten because she was trapped by someone. Or be killed. The only person I can think of that would be close enough to her that outshines her is Potter. But he wouldn't kill his sister, would he?

No...No those can't be the only paths for her....I sat straight up and started writing. There was a third path, and it had something to do with me. In fact, all of them do. It's like we're intertwined by fate. If I don't let her be herself before I go after her, I could be the one to effect her path. I have to treat her like just another person. But I can't do that.....

And what did she mean by Epona not being Augusts type? She's literally everything you could possibly ask for. He's fucking stupid.

I'm going to write as much of this down as possible. What'll this even do? Why do I care?

Who knows, honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, quick note here! One, sorry for the short chapter. Two, hope you guys don't mind me adding in a few OC's here and there. I thought it would spice up the story. Three, do you have and guesses or theories on what Lucinda had said? If so, I'd love to hear them! Anywho, the designs will be coming soon. Also, do you want a drawing of Epona, August and Lucinda? Plus, I'll draw the people who are modelling the uniforms when I confirm who is.

Until Next Time, Byeeee!