Freedom

While Subaru got up right away after he woke up, Mamoru had other plans. Right as he woke up, he muttered something.

Mamoru: Echidna-

And he was once again transported to the world made by Echidna.

.......

Echidna: My, my~ I certainly didn't expect you to do something as big as this without Subaru's permission. Not like he'd ever give you permission to do this kind of thing.

Mamoru:......

He just stared at her, with an emotionless face. After a few seconds, he was about to say something.

Mamoru:....We-

But, something pink flew towards him at great speed, even he couldn't react to what it was.

He got punched straight in the face and he was sent flying a few meters.

But the suprising thing was that the punch didn't hurt at all, it actually was pretty pleasent.

Mamoru: No pain?....ah, right. You seem to be doing well, angry mo-

Minerva: Do i look well?! I'm so angry right now!! You complete idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

She was stomping the ground while saying that, so the entire dream world was shaking from her foot.

Mamoru:.......

Minerva: I also hate your stupid emotionless state!! It was your own choice to hurt them!! And now your acting all deppressed!!

Mamoru:....well, Father didn't want me to-

Minerva: And whose fault is that?!! Yours!! Didn't you think about the mental damage that that would do to him?!

Mamoru:.....Mental damage? What are you talking about?

Echidna: Hmm....you really don't get it?

Mamoru:.......

He just looked bewildered at Echidna, almost like she said something weird.

Satella: You shouldn't have done that...

Mamoru didn't even notice when Satella came out of the house.

Satella: You hurt his mental health....

Mamoru: Look, i don't know what his "mental health" has to do with this. But-

Echidna: Oh wow, you really don't know?

Mamoru:.....No?

Satella: It would take too long to explain so....Let's give you an example, what are you feeling right now?

Mamoru: Hah?

Satella: How are you feeling after what Subaru told you?

Mamoru:......horrible, obviously.

Satella: Right. So, how might Subaru be feeling after you killed very important people to him?

Mamoru: But, Rem was going to murder him aga-

Satella: Right. What about Ram?

Mamoru:....Well....she did make him jump off a cliff in one-

Satella: Then, what about Beatrice?

Mamoru:....Well......

.........

.........

He actually didn't know why....was it because he killed Ram and Rem anyway?