Ch. 59

Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

Liked by Ashwitdatcash, Treycapalot, paperroutepjay, and 1,016,425 others

TheCalicartier: Atlanta it's been real😢, but it's time for me to turn to a new chapter in my life✌🏾🛫😌!

-Comments-

Paperroutepjay: You back in the A, and didn't tell me🙄?

TheCalicartier: I'm finna text you real quick. @Paperroutepjay

Ashwitdatcash: Just know I'm visiting 24/8🤗!

Treycapalot: Family no matter the distance💯! I'm always a phone call away❤️

Barbiewhosnameisken: 🥺😢😩Bittersweet, but I'm so happy for you😘

Damn why is it that every time Cali stop fucking with me it's like she get thicker? She just got back, and now she leaving again. I know I hurt her, but damn do she really gotta leave? Ian heard from her, Trey, Ashley, or Kennedy since the night she left. I don't blame em. I did some fucked up shit. Everything Bre putting me through is nothing, but karma coming back to my ass from how I treated Cali. Cause I'm ready to kill Bre my damn self.

" Markeyvius? MARKEYVIUS! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" Bre yelled.

" What the fuck you want? Damn!" I said irritated.

" Me and our son craving hot wings. Can I ordered some?" She said.

" Ion care bruh." I sighed annoyed as fuck.

" Ok, where the money at?" She asked.

" Here. Damn!" I said giving her $20.

I flew Bre out here a few days ago, so I could be more involved in her pregnancy. With me consistently working she always had to keep me updated about the baby through text. She was 4 months pregnant now with a boy. She was still small, and you couldn't really tell.

" While you on the phone with wing stop you need to be calling around, and finding a new OBGYN out here. Ya ass worried bout the wrong thing." I yelled.

" I told you I am." Bre said rolling her eyes.

" Well, find one ASAP so we can check the office out together, so we can see if you like em or not."

" No, I've been doing it by myself for 4 months. I'm sure I can manage."

" Whatever Bre." I said waving ha off.

I got up, and went in my room to go call Pjay.

" Wassup nigga?" Pjay said as he answered the phone.