-18- Jock (Thomas Sangster Version)

"Move it you dork"

"Can't you see that the king of jocks is coming?"

"Move it!"

"Get out of my sight"

That is what the football team has been shouting the whole school year, and may I say it's too loud, and how ignorant they are.

I was stunned pushing my glasses back, since it was falling and was at the bridge of my nose.

I was just new here, and I already see a bunch of dickheads in this school. What the fuck?

I never even wanted to apply in this school, looking at the school itself makes me puke for the love of Christ.

"Get the fuck out!" Someone shouted, and snapped out of my thoughts.

I didn't move and stayed there, holding my books and my chin up as always.

"And why would I want to follow you?" I said to the guy who just shouted at me, making the other kids form a circle, surrounding us.

"Well, if you haven't seen, we're the football team, the strongest, and bravest. Everyone fears us" The guy said, and I roll my eyes.

"Oh what a big boy. Told your momma you don't need no diaper?" I asked, making everyone go 'ohh'.

Yeah, this hot momma still got it.

"Shut up! Just leave me alone" The guy said, and I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Get fucked, all of you" I said, and everyone had smirks, since this hot chick just beat a guy at comebacks. What a pussy.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Someone asked, and I see it's Thomas. As in Thomas Sangster.

"Well, what's going on here, is that you dickheads shouldn't be bossy and shit because you don't own this school" I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, you've got a lot of nerve telling us that. A lot of bloody nerve" He said, his bloody accent making me weak all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I do. So I say, move your asses, and actually make a living" I said, walking away, and his other mates left except for him. He grabbed my wrist, making me turn around.

"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I like you. You're sassy, and smart. Wanna hang out sometime" He said, making me roll my eyes. I wanted to say yes since he was my crush when I was in Grade 5.

"No. You're just like other guys, breaking innocent hearts. You're one big shit head" I said, and wriggled out of his grab.

"Now, if you don't mind. I'm leaving you and actually make a living unlike you guys have nothing to do" I said, turning around starting to walk. "We do something for a living" He said, all of sudden, and I turn back around and give him my -seriously- look.

"Oh yeah? What do you do for a living besides play football and play around with girls hearts." I asked, and he gulped. Let's just see what he's gotta say. "I love with passion and I don't play with girl's hearts, and if you're thinking if I'm a playboy, I'm not, I like this one girl and that proves I'm no playboy." He said, and I was surprised.

"Oh really? Prove it to me Sangster" I said, getting close to him, making him look down on me, since I was small. He smirks, and I'm the one gulping now.

"Well, I don't know how I'll say it, so I'll just act it to you." He said, and I didn't get it.

"What was that supposed to me-" I was cut off when I feel soft lips on my dry ones.

We kissed in sync. He held my cheek, and I wrap my arms around his neck, making me tiptoe slightly, since he was tall.

We both pulled away, and he smiled, making me speechless, and my eyes still shut.

"I told you I'm not a playboy" He said, while I opened my eyes slowly, to see if it was real.

It was.

"Look, I like you Y/N. And I didn't know how to tell you. But I like you, I really like you." He said, making me smile inside. "And based on that kiss, I bet you like me too" He continued, and smirked. I smiled at him.

"Hmm, I don't know if I'm gonna believe you. I mean, you're the jock, everyone knows you're the playboy, and I'm just typical me." I said, and he smiled wider if it was possible.

"Who cares? What matters is that we like each other right? Please tell me you do, because I never was in the friendzone" He said, and I laughed.

"Well, today is your first day in the friendzone" I said, serious, but laughing in the inside. He was speechless, and I could see his eyes water.

"Oh wait. Don't cry, babe. I was joking. Babe, please. I love you" I blurted out to him, while I hugged him making me embarass but didn't show any proof. We pulled away and he smirked.

"Did you just call me babe?" He asked, and I blushed, looking down. "And did you just say you love me?" He asked again, makin me blush harder, making me look like a tomato.

"Well, I love you too." He said, his finger below my chin and lifting up my face, making me look at him.

I wrap my arms around his torso, while I look up at him. This jock and nerd thing was the perfect couple. And if I didn't sass that boy, I wouldn't have met him.

________________________

Yay! I updated. Sorry if it wasn't your request. I love you guys.

Idk if I like this

And I'm confusing all of you because when people request, I use the names of the requesters. I'm sorry, I didn't know it should be y/n. I'm quite new to wattpad, but I'm not gonna change it anymore since I'm lazy. Just imagine it's your name. Sorry for the confusion. And also, all the requests I haven't done, will be personal imagines instead. So you could pm me or fill the blanks on the first page (?) to have a personal imagine.

And I hope you guys like this imagine. And yeah, I love you my fav darlings mwa

-Danielle