16.

'This ain't a fair fight,

I wanna shed light on the subject

I'll get her wetter than ever'

*

Harry's body is pressed to mine so forcefully that I'm trapped against the wall, my hands still pinned behind my back. My pulse has quickened, breathing hitched. The same goes for Harry, his hand wrapped around my throat, but thumb tracing circles against the skin that tickles me. For every second that his skin touches mine, goose bumps erupt over my whole body.

He leans in closer to my ear, breathing so deeply that I wonder if he's able to get enough oxygen. 'Is that what you want?' he whispers, his mouth essentially enveloping the cartilage of my ear.

I gulp, understanding where this is going. The entire energy of the room has shifted. It would be stupid to deny it any longer. Ever since he kissed me in that alleyway, all I've thought about is how it would feel to have his lips on mine again, and elsewhere. He knew how to use them so well, I wanted to explore his full potential. It was ridiculous that I'd even allowed myself to get carried away with my thoughts, but I could no longer ignore them. Every time Harry's hands are on me, it's like a surge of electricity courses through my veins and awakens me. The way that he's breathing indicates just how much this is effecting him too.

His fingers flex slightly on my neck, making sure not to push too hard on my windpipe. I never felt like he would actually hurt me when he did this, not even when he held me in a chokehold moments ago. Maybe it's naïve of me to believe that, but he hasn't done anything to prove that I'm in danger.

His thumb continues to move in a pattern, the touch so light but enough to drive me wild. When he breathes into my neck again, I instinctively move my head to the side, opening it up for his lips. A moan escapes my lips. It's quiet but enough for him to notice. This is my invitation to him, an ask for him to do whatever he had in mind right now. 'Bite me,' I exhale, my eyes feathering shut the minute his lips attach to my skin.

The kiss is precise, not messy, but he takes his time. Letting his lips linger above the spot they were previously attached to for seconds at a time before connecting them again. My neck has always been my weak spot. I feel them start to move, dragging them up my neck as he continues to leave soft kisses on the way. He teeth nip at the skin every now and again, the sensation radiating through my body. He's teasing me, taking as much time as he can, leaving me on the edge.

This shouldn't be happening right now. We were just fighting, and now we're in this position, and I'm fairly sure how it's going to end. Harry isn't an easy person to be around. He runs hot and cold, switching between the two so quickly that I often wonder whether it's the same person. I barely know him, only seeing what he wants me to, and the few things I know about him have brought me nothing but stress and worry. But this doesn't mean anything. It's simply a moment of weakness that both of us are giving in to and knowing just how wrong it is only encouraging me and makes me want it more. I don't know his thought process, he'll probably never tell me, but the fact that he's still here is enough to tell me that he's probably having the same mental battles right now.

I've never been the type of person to fool around like this. Of course, there was the guy that I slept with recently, but that was the first time since Joe that I'd even so much as kissed another man, let alone slept with one. Before Joe I never really dabbled in hook up culture. I've always been a relationship person. But for the first time in my life I want anything but that. I want freedom, thrills, fun. Harry can give me this. Sure, I'm using him, but I know he's probably doing the same with me.