43

NO ONE'S POV

When they finally arrived at the resort they will be staying at, everyone already settled in their designated rooms and took a rest.

Roommates in order:

Shia's mom and her dad

Chaeyoung and Mina

Jeongyeon and Jihyo

Sana and Tzuyu

Momo and Dahyun

Shia's bodyguards and her parents bodyguards.

Alesha and JC and even if she insisted to be Nayeon's roommate, Shia didn't give her a chance to complain since Nayeon will be Shia's roommate.

Shia already planned to put the girlfriends together so it wouldn't be a problem.

Since Jeongyeon's girlfriend is not with them so she let Jihyo to be her roommate since the leader is single.

Shia chose Lotte Resort Jeju Art Villas so everyone has own space where the villas were separted meters away from other villas.

"Love?" Shia heard her girlfriend calling her from the bathroom.

"Yes baby?" Shia answered as she put Nayeon belongings in the closet.

"Can you hand me over my toiletries in one of my pouch in the suitcase?" Nayeon asked and Shia then took it out and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Nayeon thanked Shia which the latter smiled at her and went back to what she was doing.

Nayeon took a bath since she was complaining earlier that she felt sticky and really wanted to take a shower so when they arrived she straight forwardly went to the bathroom.

After awhile Nayeon went out of the bathroom only wearing a towel while Shia was already sleeping with her stomach on the bed and her arms spread widely and her half body was just hanging down the floor.

Nayeon smiled at the sight in front of her and thought that her girlfriend was really tired.

"Why are you sleeping with that position?" Nayeon mumbled and chuckled while staring at her girlfriend peacefully sleeping while her curly hair covered on her beautiful face.

She then changed in her comfortable clothes and doing her usual routine.

After she finishes, she then helped her sleeping girlfriend take off her shoes and tried to pulled her up to the bed so she could sleep comfortably.

Nayeon decided to sit in the veranda and smiled as she admiringly looked at the view around the resort.

She decided to update her IG and post something that everyone will surely ask.

She will shout to the whole world that she is happily inlove with someone right now and she no longer cares what will happen to her as long as Shia is the reason why she's happy!