Angry Sidharth!!

Ch - 43

Sana sit besides sidharth, she try to hold his hand but he didn't let her do that and put it on the table. She makes a cute pout and looks at soha who is saying her something. Just then a man in his sixties come there, sidharth get up smiling and pull him in a warmly hug.

Sana made a confuse face and looks at soha, who just blink her eyes as assurance. Sidharth broke the hug and says, "I missed you so much uncle." He turns towards sana, who is sitting there with confusion frown....

"I am still not talking to you but have to just for now." Said sidharth in mind. Sana smiles and says in mind, "This is also called talking mr. Alpha." He roll his eyes away from that beautiful smile that grip the power to melt him in a second and says in mind,

"Stop reading my thoughts for sometime." "I will never." Said Sana in mind. Sighing he look at the men and says, "Uncle she is shehnaaz, my princess, my luna,my life,. You can call her sana also." No matter how angry he will be, but she is still his in every condition.

Sana smiles grows bright, every time he said my,.. With his each word her heart beats becomes faster, the effect he hold on her is grew on every passing second. She don't know is it because of magic or him being a luna . Or just simply love is getting deeper every passing second.

After the first part of mating both becomes more emotionally attached to each other. Every time when they will be together a fire runs to their bodies, a different sensations that never happen before.....

The man look at sana and says to sidharth with a smile, "You know i never called you guys with your names and i addressed you every time as alpha.. So i will call her luna." Sidharth raise his eyebrows and says, "Whatever you want."

"Princess, meet him. He is the oldest one in all werewolves. My father's best friend, his beta. My dearest uncle jack and kaushal's father. He is the one who can see a leader at me and prepare me for all this. He is also my tuitar, and a very funny guy just like kushal."

Sana smiles and says by stand in front of him, "Hello! Uncle.. Ahh, can i call you that?" Jack smiles and says, "Anything you want, jack is also fine with me. Its make me feel young.. Hahaha..." Sana chuckles and look at sidharth who is staring at her with a smile.

As soon as he saw her, change his gaze to soha and says, "Let's start eating guys, i am starving. Kushal and aastha will come tomorrow." All nodded and settled on the chair. Sana looks at sidharth with an angry pout and says in mind, "Till how many hours you thinking,   to be like this?"

"I am not talking to you, stop irritating me." Said sidharth in mind. Sana roll her eyes and says to soha with a smirks, "Soha, you still not show me your room, i think i will stay with today at night and both having fun." Sidharth immediately look at her and says, "No way, you are going with me,."

Smiling sana look at him, he understand her motive and says in mind, "I am talk with you or not but still you will be with me."  Shaking her head she start having the pasta. Suddenly Jack phone rings, "Excuse me childrens." Said he move outside.

***
A girl throw a vase on the mirror and it broken into pieces in a second. "No.. No he can't be anyone's else, he is only mine." Shouts she throws everything on a table. Just than a man comes into the room and says, "Why the hell you shouting like this? It will not help you to get him actually, now nothing can help."