badly inlove

⚠Jirose⚠

❤❤as requested❤❤ 

Someone POV

"Yah! , why are you being like this!"

"Seriously!?"

"Stop with this Nonsense!!"

"Im sick with this stuff!!"

I stayed Quiet for the whole scene i dont want to speak until this things gets over... "Dont talk to me!"

"Why? Tell me why?!!"

He been getting on my nerves he never come home early always coming home late.

"I said dont talk to me!"

He was seriously pissed

"Argh!!! Why are you always like this!?"

I didn't spoke any words.

"Why are you being so Unfair!?" He yell...

"Me!?" "unfair!?, Cant you see to yourself huh!? Im f*cking worried every f*cking day Jimin!" I yell.

"F*cking Worrys!" He said

"Oh yeah, you cant see it to yourself and also to mine is it not noticeable that im f*cking Worried!!" I said

"This isn't the right of Worried Rosé!, your like angry!" "Do you think also that is a f*cking worry!!!" He yell.

We continue fighting about this.. 

"Ugh!! Why cant you understand me!!" I yell loudly

"Understand what im f*cking tired of understand you, this f*cking stuff!!" He yell.

I was Completely going to break when he said 'tired' does that mean... She's getting tired of ME??.

"Tiredness?! Huh is that mean your tired of me?"

"Yes!!!!" He yelled Loudly.

It broke to many peaces... my mood change to broken, sadness, afraid, anger, confused.

"You can't really get it tho!?" I said with my broken voice. I try to hold my tears and my voice wont notice that im hurting.

He look at me with a little confused still angry.

"Why cant you see it!?, im jealous okay! Are you good thats why!? I wont talk to you becuz i thought if i do it you'll notice it but you didn't jimin thats mean you don't care me anymore!" I said with a little tears coming out.

His mood change to Sorry.. And he understand what i mean.

"You know what since you said you're tired of Me?! , Go out" I said calmed

"Mwo?"

"Go out!"

"Wait, Rosé i" "I said Go Out!!!!"