Chapter Ninety Four

"Oh, bloody hell" Ron said, staring at the corridor in horror, "Why did you start this prank war?"
"Don't be such a wimp Ron" Ginny teased, throwing an umbrella from the stand at the swamp-like substance on the floor, frowning slightly as it seemed to sink.
"I literally worked on this with them" I laughed, "I guess they didn't work out how to make it an actual swamp yet. This should be easy enough ..." I bit my lip as I focused on the floor, using nonverbal spells to reverse the charm, "See?"
"And that's why you're on our side" Hermione smiled, walking past Ron with a huff, "We actually think things through"
"So what are we doing to get them back?"
"Well, I'm so glad you asked" Ginny grinned, opening the door to an emptied room, "We're gonna trap them in here"

I knocked on the door to our room before entering, putting my hands up, "You know the rules. War's off between 8pm and 6am, I'm coming in"
"How did you like the swamp?" Fred grinned, pulling me into his lap and placing a kiss on my forehead, "We got it working pretty well"
"Yeah I was proud, it looked like swamp water, still missing the actual swamp part though"
George scoffed, swatting at me, "details, details"
Resting my head on Fred's shoulder, I peered at the mess on the floor, "What's this about then?"
"Dont you worry about that" George smiled, using his wand to swipe everything under the bed, "You'll find out soon enough, right Lee?"
"Wha - huh. Yeah"
I frowned, looking at Lee, "Are you okay?"
"Me? Yeah I'm - I'm fine" he stammered, looking flustered, "Uh, I just..."
"Hey, whatever it is, you can tell us" George said, squeezing his shoulder comfortingly. Fred and I chimed in to voice our support.
Nodding, Lee cleared his throat, looking steadfastly at the floor, "I was having a talk with uh - with Sirius and Remus yesterday and I think it's time I tell you something"
"You can tell us anything, you know that" I smiled, my hand seeking out Fred's.
"Okay. Let's just say it, I - uh. I like men"
George released a shocked squeak, his hand loosening slightly on his shoulder.
"Is that what you were nervous about? Oh Lee, come here" I said, climbing off of Fred's lap and pulling Lee into a hug, "You know that doesn't change the way we think about you at all, right?"
"I'm glad you could tell us, mate" Fred added.
Lee buried his head in my shoulder, "Thank you. I don't know why I -"
His voice cut out as George stood up and quickly walked out of the room.
"I- I'll be right back" Fred frowned, following his brother out of the room.

"Oh god - he hates me" Lee breathed, seemingly folding in on himself, "I just - just shouldn't have said anything""Lee I'm sure that's not it, come on

"Lee I'm sure that's not it, come on. We've known each other since we were 11, he's not an ignorant piece of shit" I cooed, pulling him closer, "He might just be shocked. It sucks he reacted like that but he'll come around"
"What if he doesn't?"
His voice was small, quieter than I'd ever heard it. Frowning, I grabbed the sides of his face, forcing him to meet my eyes.
"Repeat after me. I am a bad bitch"
"Emily-"
"Repeat it!"
"I am a bad bitch"
"I know my worth"
"I - this is -" I cut him off with a glare, "I know my worth"
"And I am a hot sexy ass man"
"Emily!"
I laughed, punching his shoulder teasingly, "Say it!"
"And I'm a hot se- sweet Merlin - hot sexy ass man"
I smiled, pulling him back into a hug, "there you go. This is all gonna be fine, George will be back at any moment, and if he wants to be a dick about it then I'll kick him in the nuts"
"I- yeah ok"