Chapter 38

Okay so I think ima change
my uploading schedule

I'll be uploading every Tuesday,
Thursday and Sunday.
I may upload some other days if possible.

This is because I'm gonna make the chapters longer
instead of having loads of chapters

This is also because it's
difficult to upload everyday
especially when I'm still quite young and still in school as well.

I also seem to be getting
loads of isolation and detentions so I don't always have the time to write them

Sorry if this an inconvenience
to some of you.

Hope you enjoy the chapter

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The music played in the background but all I could focus on was the soft hum of my angel's voice

The music played in the background but all I could focus on was the soft hum of my angel's voice. She was nodding her head along to a song on the radio and hummed the tune. It wasn't exactly anything difficult but still it sounded so beautiful coming from her.

Her eyes were closed and her head leaned towards me. When I saw her earlier, she looked so majestically gorgeous. The sweater she was wearing made her look innocent but sexy at the same time because of the way it stuck to her breasts like a second skin. Her jeans showed off the curve of her hip and I couldn't even describe how amazing she looked in them. Her hair looked as soft and silky as it usually would but seemed to have a new shine and sparkle to it. I could tell she was wearing make up but it wasn't lathered all over her face like some girls would do. That's their choice but I just love the fact the Lavender is so naturally pretty and doesn't try to cover it up with cosmetics.

I felt her grab my hand and she once again began to play with my fingers and jewellery. I looked away from the road briefly and glanced down at her. Her eyes were now open but she was still nodding her head and humming to the song.

This has turned into a thing she always did when we drove somewhere. She would be so intrigued with my hands and rings that the time seemed to fly by for her. I found it so cute that something as small as that could make her so curious and interested that she completely lost all knowledge of what was going around her.

We were nearly where I was taking her tonight. I was glad she hadn't put difficult shoes on and only a pair of knee-length beige boots as she would be taking them off and changing into a different type of shoe when we got there. Where I was taking her was in a more not-known part of New York. It was a safe and well-off area but not many people knew about it. The only reason I knew about it was because a old friend of mine took me there last year during summer break.