57.

They all met out in the kitchen, and Kaycee was the last one out of course.

Tahani: "you really decided to straighten your hair now?"

Kaycee: "my curls looked terrible, I was not going out like that"

Tahani: "you don't have anyone to impress, Sean's not even coming with us"

Kaycee laughed

Kaycee: "I know but, I still need to look presentable"

Tahani: "I'm just messing with you, which mall are we going to bails?"

Bailey: "I have no idea, the closest one?"

Kaycee: "Duchess Mall, it's about 20 minutes away"

Tahani: "that's the one"

Julian: "we have a reservation at Top Golf for 2, so we gotta go"

Josh: "see you girls later tonight, class right?"

Bailey: "who's are you going to?"

Josh: "jakes"

Bailey: "oh yeah, we'll be there"

Josh and Julian smiled, rushing out the door but Sean made sure to give kaycee a proper goodbye since he couldn't see her until late tonight.

She met him at the door so they weren't too close to anyone.

Sean: "be safe today"

Kaycee: "I will, and I'll text you"

Sean: "I'd hope so"

She smiled and lifted onto her toes to press a solid kiss to his lips.

Kaycee: "have fun, I love you"

He waved as he made his way outside into the frigid La air.

Sean: "love you too bubba"

She smiled and closed the door, meeting her friends back in the kitchen.

Bailey: "someone's gonna miss him huh?"

Kaycee: "I mean, always, but he needs time with the guys and I need time with you guys so I'm glad we're doing this"

They smiled and were happy that kaycee saw the good in being separated from Sean for a few hours.

Bailey: "we'll meet you in the car?"

Kaycee: "yeah I'm just gonna lock up cause we're not coming back"

They nodded and found their way out to baileys car, as kaycee finished getting everything together.

But before she left she got her phone out and sent a quick text to Sean, missing him already.

Kaycee: "miss you already bub:( I love you so much, have fun today!"

she didn't expect a response, so when she didn't get one right away she wasn't upset. He was busy and she knew that.

...

It was around 4:00, the girls had been shopping for 2 hours, and the boys were still at Top Golf.

They decided to head into Victoria Secret because they had some sales going on, and of course Bailey and Tahani teased kaycee about getting something for Sean.

Tahani: "but look how cute these are K, he'd be obsessed"

Kaycee: "he doesn't even look at the underwear when we're in the moment"

Bailey: "oh my god...too much information"

Kaycee: "no I'm serious"

Tahani: "I wasn't talking about that, just to show him, he'd love it."

Kaycee: "the sale is really good today"

Bailey: "I'm getting some and I don't even have a boyfriend to show off for"

Kaycee face palmed and read the sign again.

5 for $20

That was a really good deal, especially for high end undergarments like these, so she caved and picked out some that she liked, and hoped Sean would like to.

She was searching for a last pair when she came across one made of a light blue sheer material.

Kaycee: "guys"

They lifted their heads from the table they were searching through and met Kaycee's face.

Kaycee: "I know this might be a little risky, but do you think he'd like these?"

She lifted them up and they both smiled

Bailey: "those are see through"

Kaycee: "I noticed, thanks"

They all three laughed

Tahani: "on a more serious note, I think he'd love them."

Kaycee smiled and added them to her bag before looking around the rest of the store to find anything more.

Once they checked out, they carried around their bags for a few more hours before letting their rumbling stomachs take over.

Kaycee: "ugh I'm starving"

Bailey: "that makes two of us"

Tahani: "me too"

Kaycee: "wanna go get some fondue at the Melting Pot?"

Tahani: "yes!"

Bailey nodded as an agreement and they followed each other out of the mall and down the sidewalk to the melting pot.

They ordered, got their drinks, and were waiting on their food when a text came through on Kaycee's phone and she smiled when she looked at the contact.

"My Baby"

Sean: "sorry I just got this, I hope you're safe and having fun, love you"

She smiled and Bailey and Tahani noticed

Bailey: "god you're so in love aren't you?"

Kaycee: "it's weird"

Tahani: "what is?"

Kaycee: "the feeling of it...it's like, you wanna be with them 24/7, 365, because when you are you just have so many butterflies"

Bailey: "he treats you well, that's why, he's so in love with you...it really is beautiful kayc."

Kaycee blushed as they noticed a group of guys walking over to their table.

Tahani and Bailey were sat on one side of the booth and Kaycee was alone on the other side, so one of the kids slid in right next to her and placed his arm over her shoulder.

She immediately tensed up.

Kaycee: "w-who are you?"

Miles: "I'm Miles"

Kaycee moved as close to the wall as she could away from him, but he kept inching closer.

Kaycee: "I don't appreciate you touching me like this"

Miles: "why baby girl?"

Kaycee froze. She hated the way that sounded coming out of anyone's mouth but Sean's.

There were two other boys standing next to him.

Camden: "hey I'm Camden, this is Brody"

Kaycee: "nice to meet you, now can you all leave us alone?"

Miles: "not just yet beautiful-

he moved a piece of hair and it made her flinch

Miles: -i need your phone number"

She'd had enough, she grabbed his arm and threw it over her and shoved him out of the seat.

Kaycee: "I have a boyfriend! Now leave me the fuck alone!"

Bailey and Tahani didn't know what to say. They've never seen her that worked up before.

Miles: "if you change your mind, I'll be over there"

Kaycee's blood boiled.