Dark Leia Organa X Fem Reader (star Wars)

So I wrote this during my last class today so I hope you like it.

Summary : you have been serving under your lady Leia Organa for year and have fallen in love with her.

You work on the death star.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Third person pov...

"Y/N"

"Y/N, wake up *snap*"

Y/N snaps out of her daze and jumps out of her chair as her Lady, leia Organa snapped her finger in front of her Captains (yes you are a captain) face.

Y/N blushed bright red and quickly apologised for falling asleep at her station.

" I apologise my lady for falling asleep" apologies Y/N Saluting to her lady and trying to not flinch.

Leia only smiled and nodded to Y/N. Y/N relaxed her Salute with a sigh of relief and slumped back into her chair.

Leia looked at her captain in sadness "are you okay captain" she asked gently putting a hand on her captaina shoulder, Y/N sighed and leaned into the hand.

"I don't think I am, I haven't gotten a good night sleep since the rebel Scum attacked us, I haven't been able to relax" muttered Y/N getting emotional.

She scolded herself for getting emotional, she froze up when she feels arms wrap around her shoulders rumpling her uniform.

She started blushing even more when she realised that her lady was hugging her.

Hesitantly Y/N hugged her lady's arms that were around her.

"but that's not all is it Y/N ~" leia purred into Y/Ns ear flirtatiously

Leia felt Y/N freeze in her arms like she was as scared as an animal "U-Um I'm not s-sure what you M-mean" stuttered out Y/N.

Leia hummed and let Y/N go before walking away swinging her hips as she went.

Y/N groaned and hit her forehead on the station in front of her being careful not to hit the buttons.

She repeated this a few more times yelling to herself in her mind.

'shit'

'I think she knows'

'ohhhhh kill me now!

Y/Ns coworkers looked at the Captain like she was mad, some were jealous of her.

Time skip...

It had been a few days since Y/N last spoke to her lady she had been avoiding her at all costs.

Y/N couldn't face her lady no matter what her heart was telling her to do she didn't listen to it.

Leia pov...

My Captain has been avoiding me for the last few days, maybe I went to far.

Or maybe she doesn't feel the same way, but she gave me all the signs,i sigh and walk to the observation deck.

I need to clear my mind.

Third person pov...

It was quiet On the observation deck the only person on the deck was Y/N

Y/N sighed as she looked at the darkness surrounding them in space.

*swish*

"Y/N"

Y/N jumped when she heard her lady's voice form behind her, before both women knew it they were even closer and kissed.

The kiss was passionate and loving I lasted a few seconds before they pulled away.

"I love you Captain"

"I love you too my lady"

The end

So sorry for the wait and that this took awhile to come out I hadn't had any ideas to start it.

Don't forget to comment ideas for me!

Bye!

Word count : 600