8.

3rd person POV.
(7 DAYS LATER)
Location: Honnouji Academy

Right now everyone has gathered into the courtyard of the academy Satsuki Kiryuin herself finally emerged from her office the Cocoon Shield had finally deactivated.

Satsuki: students of Honnouji Academy for the past week you have fought long and hard.

Y/n: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!

Satsuki: however your fight has only just begun welcome to the sudden death run off every battle over the last week has been recorded and now we know who the survivors are based on what happens today I will decide who deserves 3 star status the ground began shaking as 5 spiked pillars emerged from the ground.

Satsuki: the Five Pillars are your next challenge fight your way to the top and be a frontrunner in the election.

Ryuko: that sneaky bitch she's just making this up as she goes.....well so can We!!!

Ryuko immediately started running taking out one star students as if they were nothing but cannon fodder to her meanwhile Y/n just flew to the top of the pillar without any trouble Ryuko ran up the side of the pillar defying all the laws of gravity.

Y/n: need a hand babe?

Ryuko immediately took her boyfriend's hand and climbed up to the top of the pillar both Ryuko Matoi and Y/n Winchester stood side-by-side before them was the Elite Four standing on their own pillars

Satsuki:  well well well the Elite Four lives up to its name.

Nonon: did you expect any different?

Ira: Lady Satsuki! Medially for would like to propose a secondary rule to the sudden death run off!!!

Satsuki: Hmm?

Uzu: each one of us wants a shot at fighting Ryuko Matoi and Y/n Winchester.

Nonon: we're going to fight them anyway we might as well do it here on this Grand stage.

Houka: it would be an explosive finale to the Academy's first election don't you think m'lady.

Satsuki: it would

From the center of the courtyard emerged a massive battle arena.

Y/n: how is this place able to transform and change into all kinds of different shit let me guess this place is actually a giant Transformer isn't it?

Satsuki: a king of the hill final battle Matoi Winchester you both will fight the elite four one on one if you win I will reveal the details of Ryuko Matoi's father's murder.

Ryuko & Y/n: you're on!!!

Ira: I will be the first to face you in battle!!!

Ira immediately jumped on to the Battle Arena.

Ira: I Lady Satsuki's unbreakable Shield I challenge you and I will crush you!!!

Ryuko: so who's going first?

Y/n: ladies first~

Ryuko: Aww what a gentleman sounds good to me!

Ryuko pulled the pin on her glove and transformed activating her Kamui.

Ryuko: Life Fiber synchronize Kamui Senketsu!!!

Y/n: have I ever mentioned how beautiful you look when you transform?

Ryuko: thanks babe but I got to fight to win!

Ryuko immediately jumped into the battle arena ready to face her opponent but unfortunately nothing happened.