𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The cafeteria was half empty as most students decided to sit outside or went off campus to buy lunch. Sua was sitting at their usual table, humming to the song that was playing through her earphones. A juice box was placed in front of her and she spun around to see who had given it to her. She found Jisung, beaming down at her and then taking a seat next to her. She thanked him and started drinking it.

"The weather is perfect, yet you're sitting here. All by yourself, listening to your depressing music." Jisung said after he finally got comfortable next to the girl.

Sua took a sip of her juice, before turning to face the tall boy, "Firstly, my music is not depressing." Jisung chuckled, knowing she would say that. "Secondly, you know I don't like going outside."

"True, but you can always change that?"

"Nope, I am perfectly fine sitting right here, listening to my depressing music." She took another sip of her juice.

Jisung could only laugh at her. He knew her too well, which means he knows just how to annoy her. They didn't talk after that, instead just silently busying themselves with their phones. It was really comfortable for both of them, but Jisung couldn't help but steal glances at the girl. She was drumming her fingers along with the music, transported to a totally different world. Cute, he thought.

"No, but I'm telling you, Chenle. There is no way you're going to catch his attention doing that. I say you do something big. Something bold!" Jisung snapped out of his daze when he heard their two best friends walking towards them.

"Then how am I supposed to get him to be my friend? Like the man is famous, bro." Chenle retorted.

"What are you talking about?" Jisung asked.

"Well, Chenle is trying to think of a way to get Stephen Curry to notice him, right?" Chenle nodded his head. Minju pulled Sua's hood over her head when she walked past the girl.

"Hey!" Sua yelled. Jisung chuckled at his friend's antics.

"So, I told him that he had to think outside of the box, or else he won't ever notice him." Jisung hummed in response, signalling the girl to continue. "I was thinking he takes a flight to California and serenades him until he has no choice but to talk to Lele." Both Jisung and Sua looked at the girl like she was crazy.

"Bro... what?" Jisung asked her, as Sua bursts out laughing.

Minju rolled her eyes at them, "Whatever, you're all just haters, anyway." She flipped her hair.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Chenle whined. Jisung and Sua turned to him and shrugged their shoulders. Chenle sighed in defeat. "Why couldn't I just be famous, then I could've met him." Chenle was now sulking in his seat.

"Don't worry, Lele. We'll figure out a way for you to meet him." Sua reached over the table and took his hand, reassuringly. Chenle looked at her with eyes filled with hope. "Promise."

Chenle was now smiling widely, and turned to Minju. "What would I do without Sua?" Minju stuck her tongue out, mockingly and Chenle did the same.

"Wow, never knew you had actual emotions." Jisung whispered in Sua's ear. She faced him and gave him a blank expression, then pinched his cheeks. He swatted her hand away, causing her to laugh. He gave her a look of disapproval, making her laugh even louder.

Just then Jaemin and Renjun walked into the cafeteria. They were looking around, searching for something or someone. As soon as Renjun spotted Minju's bright yellow jacket, he nudged Jaemin and started heading in the direction of their table.

"Children," Everyone at the table turned their heads to Jaemin, who was stood at the end of the table. Renjun walked around and took the seat next to Minju, sending her a smile. "It's the 16th today."

"Yeah, so?" Sua spoke for everyone as they were just as confused.

Jaemin leaned forward on his arms. "So?"

"It's Minnie's birthday in a week. We need to start planning, of course." Renjun said.

Minju's eyes widened and she looked at Chenle. "It's Chenle's birthday too, you know. We usually just hang out every year."

"Exactly! That's so boring and plus, you're turning 17. So, I was thinking we throw a party." Jaemin stated more than ask. Minju turned to Renjun and he only shrugged.

"I don't remember agreeing to this. And you didn't even ask Chenle if he wanted-"

"I'm fine with it. I know you guys just want an excuse to throw a party, so just throw one." Chenle cut his friend off. The whole time Jisung and Sua were just listening to the conversation, not saying a word.

Minju was caught off guard by his answer, but agreed as well.
"Great!" Jaemin smiled. "Who would you like to invite?"

"Actually just invite whoever. I don't really care. Right, Chenle?" The boy nodded his head. The two older boys then got up and left, satisfied with the answer.

As soon as they left Minju turned to Chenle, a concerned expression visible. "Why'd you agree? I thought you hated parties?"

"Yeah, you always complain about how it's just an excuse for underage kids to get drunk." Sua questioned with her eyebrow raised.

Chenle sighed, "I don't know. This might be fun. I'll never know unless I actually attend one. And Jaemin looked really excited."

The other three still didn't look convinced, but decided to drop the topic.

A silence filled, before Jisung spoke. "Did any of you guys do the English homework? Mine is like a month overdue."

"