1. CAST OUT

Blaire's POV- photo of Blaire

'AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' That sound, that's all it takes to make me scared more knowing who its coming from. Oh how rude of me, my name is Blaire Hugo. I am 18 years old with light skin complexion because my mom is white and my dad is black. I have a nice hour glass figure not too much and dark brown curly hair. A lot of unmated males hit on me because of how I look but I just told them a piece of my mind. My brothers have the same complexion except my younger brother but he's getting there. I have a bestfriend she's cool and has the same complexion as me. Her brother is the alpha. If you're wondering how old my brothers and bestfriend are;my older brother Emery is 20 years old my younger brother Aiden is 8 years and my bestfriend Rae is the same age as me. Her birthday comes the day before mine. I love my family and bestfriend and my whole pack but something bad happened.

I'm an Omega now because I got kicked out for being rude and disrespectful to my alpha, well my old packs alpha because he doesnt give two shits about caring or treating the pack members right and he's not about to disrespect me.

My beta parents didnt appreciate me being disrespectful to him and they allowed him to kick me out of the pack. So I packed a little duffle bag with some of my clothes and essentials and left.I'm leaving my brothers and my bestfriend while I'm running for my life trying to get out of pack boundaries and sweating like hell.

I stopped running cause I'm extremely tired. Taking in the scene of where I'm at,its the most beautiful place I've ever been to. The waterfall is glistening and the moon like I could be out here all night.

I smelt the air and realize I'm not in pack boundaries anymore

I smelt the air and realize I'm not in pack boundaries anymore. I gotta say I'm was finally happy I was on my own because I dont have anyone telling me what to do when it comes on to hurting people because I care about there feelings unlike that son of a bitch called an alpha.

I'm trying to catch my breath and I saw a log against a tree so I took a seat and leant against the tree. I closed my eyes and started to think about what my big brother or my bestfriend would be doing in right now.

Me,Emery and Rae are so close together you would have to try hard to break us apart which never happens. We tell each other secrets, we even lie for each other just to not get in trouble. I miss them already and my wolf Rose is hurting too. That was the last thought that was on my after sleep knocked me out cold.

Emery's POV

(Photo of Emery)

(Photo of Emery)

I'm angry as hell right now, I dont even wanna talk to my own parents because of what they did to my sister. I feel something warm down my face and I realize its tears. I'm a man and man dont cry, but I dont care right now. I miss my sister. She's the only person I tell my personal stuff other than Rae but I want to see her.

I need to come up with a plan to find her, she's all I need until I find my mate. I dont give two shits about my parents cause they are the ones that let this happen.

Blaire where are you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this is my first story hope you like it please vote and and comment.
If you have any ideas of what the book cover should look like send your ideas and I'll pick the best ones.

What do you think about Blaire's, Emery and Aiden's parents and the Alpha?
Who will find her in the woods?

See you next updates by Lovely's 🌹🍃