Chapter 43

OKAY QUICK NOTE, SHE'S FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT, SHE WAS ON BEDREST FOR A MONTH:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

"Your baby bump growing" Nina said jumping up and down. "I know, it's so cute, but now we have to go get you all checked" she added. "Is Raymond coming" I asked her still not moving from the bed, today I had a check up and I was finally able to get up and walk around, my bedrest was over, this whole month had gone by so slow for me, but on the other hand, Raymond liked it because he got to keep an eye on me. He know knew he, had to watch on he said things to me, or else my emotions would get the best of me and I'd either want him with me or I couldn't stand him near me, which remined me of what happened a few nights ago...

Flashback

"Raymond why wont you get what I want" I said my voice cracking. "Alexandra my love hold on I'm on my way home from work" He said. "But all I asked for was food, watermelon and any type of sweet tea" I said. "Are you sure that's all you want" he said. "What are you trying to say Raymond that I eat to much, if you have forgotten I carrying your baby, and your child doesn't know what it wants, and keep in mind I'm now eating for two not one, do you I'm fat" I cried. "NO, no Alexandra" he said. "Alexandra, why did you call me Alexandra, you stopped calling me by my name and call me, love are you mad at me or something is it because I called you to bring me food, because all I eat is healthy food and I asked Dr. Leslie if it was okay if I do eat junk food and she said it was fine as long as it wasn't a everyday thing, your hurting my feelings Raymond" I cried. "Alexandra, honey is everything okay, why are you crying" Raymond's mom said coming inside my room. "Momma, he called me fat, his child doesn't know what they want so I told him, what I really wanted, and then he asked me if that was all l wanted, so he's calling me fat, and to top it off he called me by my name and not love like he always does" I said crying. I heard him sighing on the phone, "That's it your not sleeping with me your sleeping on the cough, I don't want to see you, so give my food to Momma and good thank you for the food, goodnight I love you" I said before hanging up the phone. "Alexandra" she said. "I know that I'm mad right now, and that later, I'm cry that I want him back, well let me, I have to much to pride to call him back and say sorry" I said. "Ms. Alexandra your husband would like to come in" someone said from the outside. "Take the food from him and say thank you from the food" I said. "Oh honey" his mom said again. "Momma, please tell my wife I love her and our child" he said from the outside. The maid then opened the door and brought the food inside the room. I ate the food and then with the help of his mom I took a shower and got ready for bed. I soon woke up, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1 in the morning I felt around the bed for Raymond, when I couldn't sleep I would hug him and curl up to his chest. "Raymond" I whispered. I tried to get up and I did, I slowly walked toward the door and open it, I then grabbed the rail on the stairs and made my way down stairs, I was having a hard time seeing since it was dark and the only the light was from the moon; but somehow I made it down stairs without falling. "Raymond" I called out. "Mi amor (my love) what are you doing here" he said rubbing his eyes. "I looked at him and hugged him, I'm sorry I didn't mean it, can you come back with me up stairs I can't sleep without you" I said. " I was on my way up, I fell asleep down here, I know that you can't sleep without me" he said kissing my forehead. "Now the bigger question is how did you get down here" he asked. "I walked" I whispered. "No, love you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did, now let's get you back in bed" he said picking me up and taking me back up stairs. He laid us down and cuddled. "I love you and I know its your hormones speaking" He said. "Thank you for understanding me, when I don't understand myself" I said. "All I know is that when you say go away, it means stay with me, I need you, stay with me means, go away" he said. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him.....

END OF FLASHBACK:

"ALEXANDRA....ALEXANDRA, are you okay" someone said pulling me out of my day dream. "Yes" I said. "What are you, thinking so hard about" my husband asked. "Of you and what happened a few days ago" I answered. "Oh how funny, I was thinking the same thing" He teased. My turned red "Raymond" I said hitting his chest. "Oh come on, don't act so shy, you know what happened after that one kiss. "What happened we want to know" Nina and his mom said coming inside the room. "Nothing" I said quickly. "Oh you know, we just made out, since we don't know if its save to have se.." he said before I cut him off. "Raymond"!! I yelled, "They don't want to know that" I said. They both laughed and smiled in understanding. We got ready to go, I put on black legging and a white long t shirt and black flats. Raymond put his arms around my waist. "Your belly looks cute" he said. "I don't feel cute" I said. "Oh but you are " he said. "Thank you my love" I said. We got in to his truck and we drove off, we got to the clinic we pulled up behind the place and we got off. "Hello dear, now have you been" Dr. Leslie said. "Hi, happy to be here, I'm ready to know, what were having" I said. "No I thought, we were waiting to find out" Raymond said. "Well I guess we can, will have a gender revel party" I said all happy. "That's a good idea my love" he said. "Okay so I'll write it down and give it to your mom" Dr. Leslie said. She then brought us to a room and sked me to pull up my shirt, she did a sonogram and we got to hear our babies heart beat, I cried a little at the sound, "Okay so everything looks good, we got a strong heartbeat or you sure you don't want to know what your having" she asked. "Yes am sure" I said. "Okay, dear I'll write it for his mom" she said making sure that was what I wanted. "It doesn't matter what the baby turns out to be, all I care about is it being healthy" Raymond said. "I agree" I said. Raymond then helped me clean up and to get down from the bed. "Honey your free to move around now, just don't over do it, NO STRESS what so ever and make sure your eating good" dr. Leslie said. "One more question, can we have sex" Raymond said. "Oh my gosh, Raymond, Ima kill you" I said turning red. "No need to be shy, how do you think you got pregnant" he said smirking. "Yes you can, just be careful" she answered. "Like ima let you touch me" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't be like that you know you want me" He said laughing. "Rayyyymond" I yelled. " l love you, I got to go to work, so I'll see you later" he said. "Your lucky I love you, or else I would've hit you" I said kissing him goodbye. We all left and went home but not before getting fresh fruit. I got home and his mom said, she had to go plan the gender revel. I ready to know, what I was having, I thought to myself while feeling my baby move. I gently rubbed my stomach, in joy.